- This week I made some sinful brownies. I will share a picture with you now.
- As usual the game is giving me a heart attack. lol. I do have to tell you that the TBS programming is making many mistakes, it actually switched to the Tampa Bay/Rangers game...lol..wtf? ok...what else can i share with you...
- Ever make that cheesey dip i mentioned above and felt guilty about throwing it away-especially if really it's just you eating it or maybe you and your partner. Well save it for breakfast the next day! Make some scrambled eggs and add the cheese to it. Trust me yummy yummy eggs. Now I would never say do this with party dip-that would be gross.
- you know you want to see the cutest dog ever! it's bella...she wants to say Hi!
She's had a rough day. Spent most of the day at home, she's with her daddy right now playing at the beach.
Well I hope you're all having a great weekend. I need to go get coocoo because we just got 2 more runs...hello 4-1!!!!! hello bottom of the 6th and we're rockin it....HOLY SHIT! grand slam....a homer and two runners on bases...incredible inning...
- ever read something on facebook and crack up laughing like you want to pee in your pants because you're like you did not just admit to doing that....seriously, you don't need to tell people what you're doing when you do it....lol...or yeah, go ahead and say it because you look like a douche when you do...hahahahaha...thank you for the laugh by the way. i feel sorry for the ump. hahaha. he's been beaten up by this game.
- i gotta get this for Bella....
you can get these dog ID tags on athleticpets.com
ok i gotta go enjoy this game, try not to go on facebook-ny the way super fun thing to do when you don't want to see people's idiotic posts, hide them. i forgot you can do that. yay. I don't have to see stupidity.