Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello and Happy Monday...

I don't know, but I think there was a weekend in there somewhere. Well rested? not too much? I did feel like i did stuff. let's get on with the bullet points to explain stuff because they're pretty.
  • Wedding, was nice. Mass part too long. Personal choice-I couldn't do it. Nothing personal against my catholic friends, but that was really long. I like the "we are gathered here today...." part, it's nice and to the point.It was cool that Gerry agreed with me. lol. Not that we're engaged or anything, but it's comforting to know we're on the same page when it comes to our imaginary wedding. He likes my dress choice, which I stumbled on thanks to Pinterest. He told me to find out how much it is, but I can't even find out who makes it. It's probably like 30k, but I love it. 
i would not be a new bride and usually I'd say F*U tradition, but wow, this dress is gorgeous. If anyone knows who makes it please comment, i just need to get my head out of the clouds and face reality, because this dress has to be expensive or couture. We're funny, we know where we want to get married, what time of day...yet I don't have the rock on my finger....shrug. The wedding confirmed in me something I convinced myself i didn't want. I want to get married.
  • Enough of that crap...So we saw the Yankees won on Saturday, but BOOO they lost yesterday. Today is another day. Watching it with my friends...I will have to run up the hill with Bella and come speedily back down so i can atleast feel like I got some exercise-I DIDN'T EXERCISE AT ALL THIS WEEKEND.
  • Hi my dress didn't fit me. friggin cigarette shittin poopoooo...ugh...ok, i won't let it get to me...I will wear the dress for New Years Eve. So we better be doing something this year or I'm going to be pissed. 
  • oh I need a medal...oh god do i...maybe not the greatest medal, because I wasn't that great. I did NOT smoke a whole cigarette though and I did not buy a pack. so I still deserve a medal. NO i still don't want to smoke...
  • I will take the knitting champion medal for my three weeks.
  • how exciting nothing that i want to buy on any site....
  • Yesterday we went to the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival. Good music! Lot's of people and reminded me how much fun a good festival is. I wanted to try all the yummy food though..Looked like great vendors. I was pretty impressed. Can't wait for next year. 
  • Using the crockpot today. Salsa Verde Pork. One big pork shoulder, one jar of salsa verde over pork. voila. :)
  • mmm...I have a feeling my boyfriend is going to by me a horse one day..why do i say that? because he's a smart guy. 
and because i have to go, i will leave you with a video...

No comments: