- Ipod genres are great, today I'm listening to Rock n Roll, but so far it's pop I don't recall downloading Shara Nelson(the song sucks, by the way). Can someone tell me what New Romantic is?or Daggeran? According to this wikipedia link it's some furry animal gaming character. wtf. Oh my, since when is "I got five on it" Rock and roll....who the hell names these genres....
- I can't believe it! Over the phone I somehow explained how to fix our steam cleaner to Gerry. THAT IS A MIRACLE! I cannot give directions or explain anything well at all. I admit my faults honestly and openly. High five baby.
- I'm a big fan of Zooey Deschanel. She has great hair, style and wit. She's a pretty good actress too.
sorry about the awful smirk. lol. and yes some of my bangs are bleached. :)
- By the way dinner was fabulous. I feel like i haven't had a home cooked meal in weeks. The pork was tender, the sauce was delicious and yum yum there are leftovers!!! hehehe. Not sure about tonight. It's friday and we may have some family things to attend to.
- So family things to attend to, I may add are pretty hard right now. Since it's not my relations I'm not really going to discuss all the goings on, but I feel like since I am going through these things and maybe other people have or will at one point in their lives; I should have some tips or something.
- #1. Having a partner or spouse with a parent with stage 4 cancer is really difficult. Patience is key.
- #2 You will have emotions as well. You will cry, you get angry, you will feel selfish, you may want to flee, you may be a bitch, you may be quiet....You will feel things as a spouse that will test who you are as a person and as a mate.
- #3. There will be a breakdown. There will be that one point that your male spouse (i have no idea about women) that they will breakdown. Real emotion will be revealed and you will need to be there as if #2 never existed.
- ok on to something else. 25% off for the next 4 hours on yankees shop and yes i led you straight to the Jeter jersey I want. I really should just get it....size small....my mom gave me money for this last christmas but I needed to pay off something or other....i know i'm on a spending freeze...but dammit 25% off.....ARGH!!!! oh and this sale is for Any baseball team.
- hey it's dinocorn in the big City
- This Sunday in San Francisco is the Gay Pride Parade!
- Still looking for a dress for that wedding. I should probably RSVP soon....
- ok so wait i think i may have found a dress...but the model on zappos doesn't make me like it (their price is 179)... I dunno now. Ideeli is selling it for 60 bucks. i love ideeli. i have to think about it.....
- There are psycho peacocks at my work. i kid you not. They like to fight their reflections on car doors when it's sunny out. PSYCHO.
- Public Service announcement to Dove Pro Age products-I have nothing bad to say about your products. I love Dove actually, but I was a bit weary applying my eye cream this morning since it read "pro age" what about Anti Age??? I don't like aging.....so that would make more sense to me. Thank you.
- This weekend I invite you to try a new blog and recipe. Check out Larks Country Heart. I will be attempting the Mud Brownies.. If i put a picture up I think my tummy would go insane. I'm so hungry. So click it and check it out.
P.S. I got the jersey. hehehe.