Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's driving me out of my mind....

Yes I am listening to Bel Biv Devoe this early in the morning. I really like my 90's mix i downloaded the other day....lol How do people work this early in the morning????? onto the loony-ness:
  • Tornadoes in Mass???? What the heck? How friggin scary? Maybe apocalypse dude was right???? Read about the aftermath on yahoo here
  • Can someone please tell me what happened to myspace??? It looks soooo strange. I don't use it anymore, but I figure just leave it and see what happens. But ick, scary. 
  • I think kids should learn how to trade inexpensive items. For example, I am currently wearing a cupcake bandaid on my foot due to a cut. I wore some strappy shoes and ofcourse it goes right over my cut, so the only way to protect my cut is with this pretty bandaid. What if kids collected and traded bandaids???? The cool ones, not the ugly plain ones, parents would have first aid kits with FREE bandaids. this is what i'm talkin about
  • OK for my readers (like 6 people) Kitchenaid mixers on ideeli with FREE shipping!!!! I love my mixer, this is awesome so please go check  ideeli DO NOT pay to belong to this site. You do not have to. just skip that part. I have been trying to get these pans on there and people empty your friggin baskets!!! i want them!!!
  • Last night I watched How to Die in Oregon It was pretty sad, but uplifting in a way. I went to sleep scared of death and hopeful that maybe one day we don't have to go through the pain and suffering of dying. I know i just got serious. but i'm random, remember.
  • Also if you're looking to try a serum for your hail or cuticles, check out Argan Oils. I would search it for you but really there are too many links. Bed Bath and Beyond are now carrying it on their shelves, so you may want to try it out. Really it's wonderful. 
 
and that's all i have for today I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: