- I have an addiction. Underwear and Eye shadow. Ideeli was selling bra and panty sets for about 10 bucks. How could i resist? sigh. Who doesn't love cute panties???? AND Bras?????
- Ok, speaking of Ideeli, they have this Omaha Steaks thingy for like 50% off. I've never tried it, but i wonder how good of a deal this is...or if the steaks are delicious.....maybe i should stop shopping. I still have to pay off my credit card. I really should use that as a mantra. well i just changed my mind based on some googling and peoples opinions.. If anyone has anything to say about this company and their beef, please leave a comment. I'm pretty sure for my followers who aren't gmail affiliated you can write an anonymous comment.
- If you haven't signed up to the centsational savers blogs, she's got some Rite Aid info that will knock your socks off. Here's the link: rite-aid-stock-up-deals-week-of-6511
- ok logging off ideeli, because i just want to spend money.
- ok care to cause-important info:First time ever lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender youth summit
- just for clarification in case anyone is wondering, I'm straight. But I care about people, ALL people. The right to be themselves, to be unique and to love whoever they want. gonna get off my soapbox.
I found this on google images-little green riding hood is what i call this bundle of cuteness.
- no sock puppets for me this weekend. maybe i could get Gdawg to play with me one day. He gets silly too...
- ok, i am so adding this to my bookmarks. http://facts.randomhistory.com/ . Today's fact :
- oh so this weekend i was pretty much a whiz kid in the kitchen. Friday night I made the most delicious french onion soup with cheddar gruyere from Trader Joes-to die for (and yes i said it Valley girl slow), Saturday made some homemade Foccaccia bread-need to add a lot more olive oil next time-and made some chicken and balsamic tomato AND sundried tomato sammiches. Yesterday ate brunch with a girlfriend and ate out for dinner too. I know, bad bad me. Tonight, tortellini in a butter parm sauce, pork chops and yummy broccoli!