Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whales and pillows are overrated.

Let's get on to the good stuff shall we???
  • I dreamt about whales. Lots of them. Some where huge and swam slow close to the shore. Others swam fast and flew out of the water just to dive right back in again. There seemed to be a stream closer to me and the dead whales and sharks passed by. It was beautiful yet strange. What the heck does it all mean. I found www.dreamforth.com and typed in whales my dream dictionary definition said:
To dream of a whale represents self-awareness.

To dream of a whale indicates a healthy ability to see the spiritual side of your waking existence. It may also imply that there is an aspect of your life, perhaps a project or personal relationship, that has grown too large for you to easily handle.
 

Swimming can represent moving forward in your life or trying to achieve a goal (get somewhere in your life), or freedom from your usual limitations.

whale Ancient, grand, wisdom, intuition, or the subconscious. Authentic personal power, integrity, or good will. Dreaming of this animal can represent:
  • Having too much of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being less this way
  • Not having enough of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being more like this
  • Someone or something in your real life with whom you associate one of these qualities (an event, situation, threat, etc.)
For more clues, pay attention to what the animal was doing or any particular characteristic that stood out.

 Very interesting if you ask me. There's a big thing I'm doing right now, which I don't want to announce until i feel it's like i've overcome it. So, I like these interpretations. AND just in case I have to clear things up: Gerry and I are fine and I'm not pregnant.
  • I've been going to bed the last couple of nights sans pillow. I know it sounds odd, but less neck pain in the morning. I would think it would have the opposite effect. I thought I needed a rolled out towel under my neck or something....Maybe i do, but anything that may relieve this pinched nerve would be a good thing. Gerry didn't get to see the video last night. We had a dinner celebration for our friend last night, he will watch it tonight if i have to do this to him:
  •  Still tripping it out about my whales...let's look at pretty whale pictures:




 Aren't they beautiful? I really wish I could see one in real life and not in my dreams or an aquarium. sigh...


  •  i actually meditated for a little bit yesterday. the TV was on though....so I don't think it counts. So how does one meditate or what is meditation....check out http://www.how-to-meditate.org/ they have videos, breathing exercises etc... Remember meditation is about calming the mind and clearing it. I don't have it down pat and can actually only sit for so long until my butt alerts me to move around, but sometimes it really does make a difference to shut your eyes, concentrate on your breathing and attempt to clear your mind. I have to start this on a daily basis. 
  • I smell like a boy today. I used Gerry's deodorant and he sprayed my leg with cologne this morning. I kinda like it.
  • i validated some shopping this morning by shopping for others. Christmas shopping has begun. :)
  • mmmm hard boiled eggs are delicious.
ok at this rate I'll be writing this thing all day. Enjoy everyone. Hugs.

No comments: