- Back to what i was saying about Bella. My animals didn't get a lot of love this weekend. And yes, that also means I missed the pet fair. Don't look at me like that. I really wanted to go. Not just for the entertainment-HELLO, the skateboarding dog was there. But because there are a lot of trainers in the area and i would really like someone to observe Bella. Leash aggression is annoying, especially when they're super happy meeting other dogs off leash. 20 minute hike after work should do her AND myself good.
- So i'm starting a new regimen....i guess. I have to go on a less calorie intake food thing...i refuse to call it a diet. I just want to eat when i'm hungry, not overeat and not eat meals that taste like cardboard. Ofcourse I should have picked a different day, because we will most likely be going to In n out before the game. I will refrain from ordering a burger that looks like this:
serious eats did a great job ordering all the super secret stuffs at In N Out. hmmm...now i'm thinkin i need to order a flying dutchman animal style tonight...hehehe...damn diet.
- Part of this regimen goes back to that time where i mentioned yoga. This needs to be super important as of like two weeks ago. Unfortunately there's no room in the house to do yoga, so I have to take it outside. i can't find my mat. What's funny is that I sold two mats at the last garage sale. yup...i know. silly me.
- The garage sale was a success. We have some extra money for groceries, pet food and toys and petty cash. i'm happy. no digging into our bank accounts. You know, this is hard work. I feel so sore from standing on my feet for two days, waking up before I normally do during the work week. But it needed to happen and it got done, so hurrah!
- Yesterday was a gloomy morning. We thought it was going to rain. We turned on the tv and there it was. 9/11 remembrance day. everywhere. in ever US city, town, corner....heart.....My eyes swelled up so i quickly covered them with my sunglasses and proceeded to do whatever was needed. But every time I was alone in the house i remembered. I remembered my fears, I remembered not getting through to my mother in New York. I remember the smoke billowing from the towers. I remember the second plane. I remember everything. I remember the dust. I remember the quiet in my local town. No one made a peep. We listened, stared, thought and cried in silence. I will never forget. I will never forget those towers with the beautiful view of the city that scared me as a child and as an adult. I will never forget the love and support human beings showed one another that day. i will never forget the innocent people that died that day. They are all angels watching over us.
- Meet our new pet.
Alright everyone have a great Monday!!!!