Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

my arms will be falling off now....

holy crab cakes....Day 2 of 15 minutes of YOGA seriously...My arms feel like they just can't go on. I imagine them being overdramatic and weary exclaiming that they can't move for the love of God. My limbs can be a bit whiny....the rest of me feels great-even my back! I forgot that the stretches and the balance techniques pulls it all together. NOW remember it's only 15 minutes of yoga. I haven't even gotten to the poses or end part. Give me time...
  • here's a little music video for your am...
  • It's Friday People!!! So many things to do in this area and I hope we get to. I still have that livingsocial deal for dinner and a movie, we can go to Costco or food shopping tonight, we could have dessert in North Beach or maybe catch a comedy show, or maybe just relax and lay on the couch and watch a movie....who knows really. You guys have plans for the weekend??? 
  • Tomorrow I will be trying a new recipe. I'm sorta excited!!!! Buffalo chicken Pasta Salad from The girl who ate everything who in turn makes me want to eat everything and it's not fair because with this stupid diet I've somehow gained two lbs. HITTING HEAD ON THE WALL...ok but i'm tryijng this recipe and some others...check it out and add this lady to your reading list! i'll probably use a different cheese though-I am not a fan of blue cheese, but for some reason feel like some meunster would work. Me and Bleu Cheese aren't friends.
  • I love Halloween AND it's next month. I love Gerry and I just found some super cool skull kitchen items. HA i know, sounds silly, but who doesn't like skulls dipping bowls or salt and pepper shakers! He lives for stuff like this.  We've already talked about this people. I would really like to know what weird things y'all like....oh By the way these items are on ideeli-AND they have the cutest kids costumes for a nice price!!!! Go check out ideeli...
  • Here's a good article about exercising with Lower back pain from sparkpeople.
  • I'm officially starving. I brought my black bean soup, carrots with ranch-because that's how i like it, odwalla and i'm drinking coffee. I know, i need some water too. 
  • I will be playing with my pup after work. I can't wait to give her some one on one time. 
  • OOH what is a laser comb????? 
  • The most important thing i've done this morning is made myself a super friday playlist....i'm just dancing in my seat....love it...
  • To call 911 or call your local PD??? Last night we heard some noises in the back patio of our neighboring business and I saw a shopping cart and a bike. First off i realized it was probably homeless people, but what the hell were they doing behind this business in a back patio, drugs ofcourse. BUT hello, go do it elsewhere. Not near our homes dammit. So i call 911. At first all I saw were shadows and I gotta tell ya, i was a bit scared. THIS OPERATOR tells me that 911 is for life or death emergencies-What I would have liked to say was "How the fuck am i supposed to know if it's life or death until they get out of there????" They gave me the easy to remember number (which I think i forgot just now) to call the local PD i called them up and the dispatcher there said they'd try to send someone soon. I get it-911 should be used for emergencies, but i'm sorry if i'm in an accident on the road GUESS WHO I AM CALLING???? Operators it seem have a bit of a bitchy demeanor unless it's not something overly dramatic. And then the local PD isn't as enthusiastic because it's not about their precious gang violence prevention. In the last month there has been too many burglaries to businesses, graffiti to private and public owned vehicles and I'm sorry I have to conclude that it has something to do with our homeless population. Hey San Rafael, Clean up your city.
  • BY the way!! If you haven't gotten the new Bon Appetit Magazine DO IT!!! I have already rabbit eared half the magazine and I think that's only up to page 14. The cover looks amazing....I'm eating carrots with ranch right now...just not the same as a big piece of meat....bleh....
Alright lovelies, i must go on with my life! I hope you have a great weekend and please chirp and comment once in a while. Tell me some ideas you have for food and stuff....who the hell doesn't like food??? 

No comments: