- My weekend was pretty chill. Besides Bella's top stitches popping off and giving me a heart attack AND spending a couple of hours at the vet on a Saturday, the weekend was still a good one. We did see the movie, The Raven and I really liked it. I'm a big fan of Edgar Allen Poe and was calling out the story (not really calling out, but more like mumbling) titles for each murder. hehehe.
- In a little over a week, Gerr and I will be in the NYC! I'm so excited! It's finally here (pretty much). AHHHH! I cannot wait.
- I have to share with you this site I saw on purewow.com. Milk and Honey shoes, basically you make your own shoes. it's a fun site to play around on, but I made leather flats and the shoes were 195 bucks. Kinda pricey, but if you're interested in one of a kind shoes created by you, I would definitely check out the site. Also remember to check out purewow.com too. they're pretty awesome.
- I do a lot for my..... errrrr readers, like you know try out new products and sign on to new websites such as Shoedazzle.com. You've seen the commercials. I know you have. So I had to check it out. Join me my friends!!! Let's be shoe whores together!!! I would like to add that this site is pretty cool. They also sell jewelry and give you outfit advice, etc...Kinda happy i joined!
- Go check out Stubbydog again. There's a cutest dog contest. :)
- Hot on Hautelook-save up to 60% on Betsey Johnson sunglasses. They're a friggin steal.
- Ideal on Ideeli-Madison Page. Think bright colors, patterns, classic but fun and frilly look and items are 25 and under. Wish I could shop...but i cannot!!!
- Alright...week two of salads. Really I feel like i don't need to eat so much, which is good. Had my morning smoothie, added some apple juice which just made it a little sweeter. I have a fajita-esque salad today-black beans; red, yellow and green peppers, carrots, green onions, some steak and ofcourse lettuce. I made a bit of spicy ranch to go on top but not too much. If i need to I'll use my balsamic vinaigrette for the rest. So far the salad thing is keeping me going. Now, i need more fruits for my smoothies. That project will wait until i get back from NY.
- Read this if you want to find ways to save calories by choosing which restaurants have the better/healthier version of what you want to eat...Eat this not that also has a list of 15 foods that cure-from berries that stabilize sugar to grapefruit which protects against lung cancer. Go read it.
Cute cub taken from his mother and taken care of by a Zoo in Bavaria. I guess it was a rescue operation. Picture from this blog.
- What's for dinner tonight? Well I made burgers two days ago and Gerry didn't have any. So we're having those AND I will make french fries. :) how about you?
- I love texts from a dog. Brilliant blog. too funny.
That's all from the pistachio factory (i really like pistachios). talk to ya later.