- Chatting with a friend of mine right now and she was mentioning how her daughter loves to draw on the doors and the walls, so I said "Awesome, she'll be a graffiti artist!" I guess that's a bad thing? lol. I want to show you all some links to some gorgeous work by Graffiti artists. I think it's a great modern art using depth, illusion and color.
- Hot on Hautelook-Elf Cosmetics and Ramapage Shoes-grrrreat prices. even Tony the Tiger makes an appearance!
- Ideal on Ideeli-Adia Kibur-reminds me of Indian jewelry. I love indian bangles (but I never wear them I have some, but I need to find an outfit to match(hehehe). Lot's of great bangle sets, necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc...affordable.
- How's Bella? She's fine. She was a bit whiny and I can tell she's one of those dogs who cannot stand to be in a kennel. Natalie showed me a video of her in her kennel whining and whining and then stopped when she came back. When I brought her home she was a bit "off". She was happy to stay outstide on the porch and just zone out. She's got a green bandage on left front leg and she hasn't touched it. I hope we don't have any problems with that. We're partners in crime for the next couple of days, so I need her to be in a happy mood. I'll let y'all know the diagnosis when i get the call.
- Once again Doggone Safe is super awesome in my book. Their newest blog talks about conditioning your pup to not bite children. I did a lot of these "methods" when Bella was a pup, pulled on her ears, her tails, her legs, poked etc...and i think she believes they're forms of affection, since i did it so consistently and gave her treats and love when i did it. Here's what they have to say about it!
- I heard Madcow disease made some sort of comeback...poor cow.
- So I got my urban decay book of shadows case yesterday and did my makeup today yadda yadda yadda. anyway, i'm not a fan of their mascara!!! My Covergirl Lash Blast mascara rocks!! I did get a little eye shadow primer praying that my makeup stays on all day. :)
- As for Today's Salad: Greenleaf lettuce, carrots, green onions, chicken salad and roasted potatoes with caesar dressing. still expanding-but the potatoes were leftovers. My leftover jamaican chicken will be for tomorrow's lunch!
- This is the hand phrase of the day...don't wear it out ok?
Have a wonderful day...I'll be back later to proof read and edit any mistakes I may find...or maybe I won't...because what is writing without a few errors. yawn...