Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The aisle with the salad dressing.

You know the aisle at the grocery store with the salad dressing and the seasonings, the oil, the mustard, the mayo etc...basically instead of buying all of the ingredients to MAKE salad dressing we just stand in front of this huge square of options confused as hell, because we want to try something new, but we are AFRAID!!!! i think super markets should have a little taster dispenser for each dressing, because they are expensive. Yes I am still a little angry about the Brianna's vinaigrette and the sand shit in there. Tasty sure, but I would have never bought it if i had tasted the sand or it said on the label "crunchy sand imported from the beaches of Tahiti." Yesterday I went to Safeway again and stared at my options again. I ended up with Kraft Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette. Haven't tasted it, but it's friggin Kraft. shrug. i bet there's no sand in this shit.
  • Chatting with a friend of mine right now and she was mentioning how her daughter loves to draw on the doors and the walls, so I said "Awesome, she'll be a graffiti artist!" I guess that's a bad thing? lol. I want to show you all some links to some gorgeous work by Graffiti artists. I think it's a great modern art using depth, illusion and color. 
  •  Hot on Hautelook-Elf Cosmetics and Ramapage Shoes-grrrreat prices. even Tony the Tiger makes an appearance!
  •  Ideal on Ideeli-Adia Kibur-reminds me of Indian jewelry. I love indian bangles (but I never wear them I have some, but I need to find an outfit to match(hehehe). Lot's of great bangle sets, necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc...affordable.
  • How's Bella? She's fine. She was a bit whiny and I can tell she's one of those dogs who cannot stand to be in a kennel. Natalie showed me a video of her in her kennel whining and whining and then stopped when she came back. When I brought her home she was a bit "off". She was happy to stay outstide on the porch and just zone out. She's got a green bandage on left front leg and she hasn't touched it. I hope we don't have any problems with that. We're partners in crime for the next couple of days, so I need her to be in a happy mood. I'll let y'all know the diagnosis when i get the call.
  • Once again Doggone Safe is super awesome in my book. Their newest blog talks about conditioning your pup to not bite children. I did a lot of these "methods" when Bella was a pup, pulled on her ears, her tails, her legs, poked etc...and i think she believes they're forms of affection, since i did it so consistently and gave her treats and love when i did it. Here's what they have to say about it!
  • I heard Madcow disease made some sort of comeback...poor cow. 
  • So I got my urban decay book of shadows case yesterday and did my makeup today yadda yadda yadda. anyway, i'm not a fan of their mascara!!! My Covergirl Lash Blast mascara rocks!! I did get a little eye shadow primer praying that my makeup stays on all day. :)
  • As for Today's Salad: Greenleaf lettuce, carrots, green onions, chicken salad and roasted potatoes with caesar dressing. still expanding-but the potatoes were leftovers. My leftover jamaican chicken will be for tomorrow's lunch!
  • This is the hand phrase of the day...don't wear it out ok? 
 and no it's not this:
Have a wonderful day...I'll be back later to proof read and edit any mistakes I may find...or maybe I won't...because what is writing without a few errors. yawn...

No comments: