Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The calm before the storm...

It is beautiful outside. Gorgeous. Yet our weather forecast says showers. ALLLLL DAY SHOWERS.
Hopefully you can see all the little rain clouds. Well, fine if you're gonna rain give it to me. Also, stop promising thunderstorms. This is California, I can count the number of thunderstorms I've experienced here on one hand. pfft. 
This morning I tried to wake Gerry up by saying "GET UP, There's a CAT on the bed" or a dog, or the sun is out...bla bla bla.. the fool didn't buy my urgency. ok that would make me the fool, but who cares. I think my new smoothie wake up call got him right up though. Nothing like banging frozen strawberries and the whirring of the new blender. Good times. 
  • I am trying my best to get out of my funk. The last couple of months have left me pretty deflated. Body pain always leads to depression which doesn't help when you have issues you go to therapy for with your mate. Things are being worked through, but still I feel like ass. NOT AN ASS,  more like a lump of caca. I've been eating too much, not enough exercise, and yeah people,  I've been smoking like a chimney in England in an old Christmas movie. I did a tiny bit of yoga yesterday. I'm going to try and have a smoothie for breakfast every day. I cannot tell you how much caffeine I've ingested either. I did see my doctor this week, but before I post any type of diagnosis, i'm waiting for other answers. The waiting is the hardest part. So I'm just doing the best I can and I DO NOT want to get yelled at or preached to about the smoking crap. 
  •  Ideal on Ideeli- CZ By Kenneth Jane Lane-pretty jewelry. Sophie B-lingerie and pretty under things for a GREAT price. love love love Sophie B. RAY-swimsuits, good prices. you don't have to pay 20 bucks for a bottom and then buy the top seperately. Also they feature full suits and two pieces.
  • Hot on Hautelook- Hobo-super cute purses. If i could spend the money, i'd totally buy a couple. Suzi Chin dresses-I love this brand. I have a red suzi chin dress and it is super flattering. Angeni-GREAT prices-and i mean 19-25 bucks for items. I like that there's a lot of versatility, not just one style.
  • If I could tell you how many times I misread things...such as "Free Monthly Cat." I automatically pictured a leasing service or something offering a cat for free just for a month and if you wanted to keep it then you'd have to pay.. It actually read "Free Monthly Chat." Which gives me the wiggins. 
  • hehe, i like reading about people who love to get drunk and drink beer, all the while trying to eat clean....ahem...yeah no.
  • Ladies Check out Lifescript and read about protecting yourself from misdiagnosis
alright lovely weeners...talk to you tomorrow!

No comments: