Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Here we go again...

Another week. Hi and thanks for coming by. I have no idea what to talk about. My weekend was good, relaxing and stuffs. Hung out with some friends and had good play time with the pup. I really needed another day off. I did not want to go to bed last night.
  • to add to the drama of Bella the pup and her endless amounts of woes, she now has a skin mast (scientific jargon that I read that the picture looks pretty similar to what i saw through the microscope)  that the vet would like to remove to make sure it's not a bad "grade". Pretty much it's a form of skin cancer, which i just read here and my heart just sank. Let's pray that it's a good grade and they catch it early. yikes. need to stop googling stuff.
  • Now that i'm thoroughly freaked out about the chance Bella may have skin cancer...let's talk about the delicious and nutritious smoothie i'm sippin on. I bought bananas and fresh strawberries yesterday. I've also perfected my smoothie making. Ice goes on top, not at the bottom of the blender! :) yahoo. 
  • Because I need to cut down on the shopping and stuff, i'm only going to give you ONE item on the ideeli or hautelook list that I think you definitely need to see. So that's just gonna change for a while. After NY it's penny pinching time. We'll be taking advantage of Open table deals and living social oh and ofcourse SF funcheaps to keep us happy and entertained. 
  • Ok so what's hot on Hautelook-Reef swimwear-great price (19-25 buckaroos) for bikini tops, bottoms, rashguards, shorts..etc...not so bad...
  • Ideal on Ideeli-the treasure hunt section-day dresses and sandals...lots of good deals and pretty things.
  • I was going through my email when i saw that Grunge is coming back...I think i've pretty much lived through the reincarnation of the 80's-praying that stays away for a while...I officially feel elderly when a picture of Nirvana's smiley face with the X'd out eyes is on some chick with her hair in her face, posing like she's too good for the camera. or something like that. I think that time and place only existed for some and the clothing could only be found at goodwill and other thrift shops. I love Forever 21, but their version of the 90's is eh at best. Stick to the pretty stuff and leave that neon crap alone. 
  • Have you checked out Lifescript.com? I've linked you to their recipe pages. YUM. Also they have a beauty section and all sorts of stuff. I'm really enjoying their site!
  • PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS OFFICER AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, DO THIS. Please read, share on FB, tweet, etc. This shit is NOT ok. Officers should not have to pull out a gun at every instance. THIS was a mistake too...and yet a dog is dead because of THEIR mistake. Please, people...we need to do something about this crap. 
  • ok everyone...uneventful much, yes...just feel a bit...bland today. So i'm gonna skidaddle. lots o lub....

No comments: