What I think you should bring camping....
- A tent
- a sleeping bag
- some pillows (which we forgot)
- chairs (which we also couldn't find)
- toothbrush (which I forgot and who the heck likes stinky breath in the am, but i did buy some toothpaste so that helps)
- a towel (yup i forgot that too and no it wasn't for showers, but to lay on by the water and/or dry yourself)
- charcoal-most campsites come equipped with BBQ pits, use them, so bring charcoal and lighter fluid.
- a cooler with ice
- a first aid kit-do not forget the bug spray
- snacks, water, food, paper plates, plasticware, foil etc.
- there are other items you definitely need but i can't think of them right now.....
- toaster oven
- rice cooker
- saute pan
- propane stove (unless you're camping for days and you tire easily of burgers and stuff)
- endless amounts of vegetables......? i guess if you're vegetarian, but grilling eggplant takes a long time and if you are going to do so-take the easy route wrap it in foil, salt and pepper...bam bam bam.
The only item i believe is really important that I realized this weekend is the canopy that protects you from yellow jackets and mosquitoes. I have three bites that I saw this morning...on my face. :(. I want one of those. It also adds protection AND shade for our lovely animals.
(someone just made fish and the whole place stinks...I think i need to throw up now)
I'll share some pics later!
good day everyone!