Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

What a week....

Personally, it's been a bad week, not horrible, but I have been deeply saddened by the death of Lennox and the reality of the situation in our world in regards to our animals and each other. I can't dwell on all the negative things, because in Lennox's case there were hundreds of thousands of people pleading for his release; so many people on the same side, it was wonderful to see. I pray that those people keep it up and push for the repeals of any and all BSL laws.

 I know a lot of people still haven't heard about Lennox, so please spread the word. This is outrageous and we need to let people know what's happening around them. Sure posting on facebook about the funny LOLcat you just found is, I guess, amusing, but if you're using a social media post things that they should know, especially stories the news doesn't inform you about.

Open your eyes to breed discrimination.

Hold your dogs close, because you'll never know when your breed will become the target. happens every 10-15 years.

I tried to Blog yesterday. Tried to sound all chipper and post the things I want to do and stuff...I just didn't have the energy. I feel a bit better today.

My friend told me about Simon's Cat-a youtube sensation! here's a video
I watched like 12 videos last night. They're addicting and funny

Reminder today Starbucks refreshers (?) i think that's what they're called...are FREE 12oz drinks!

Tomorrow night at Union Square Free night Movie in the Park-The Artist. :)

ok Gotta go. 


No comments: