Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oy Vey...

I am feeling good today.

Yup Yup! I definitely feel swell. I decided to wear one of my new dresses and it FIT perfectly! So far I've lost 7 lbs and I can feel it in this dress!!! When i first got it, it was a bit tight and i was sad. At the time I received the dress i was a size 8 (the dress is a size 8, but you know, designers these days can't make a size match all across the board. grr), since then I went down a pant size.

This morning I thought about the dress and decided I would try it and if it didn't work I would just wait until i lost a little more. So I slid it over my head and couldn't get it past my arms, took it off and looked at it in confusion...I don't remember it being that tight....There was a side zipper. I unzipped it, brought the dress over my head, it hung on my shoulders, and i zipped the side zipper. I bit my lip as I waited for the stupid zipper to get caught or have to struggle to zip it up, but no it went zzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

My dress fits. 
Here is me attempting to get my whole self in the picture. thank god for cell phones and timers. :)
I got this dress from Ideeli or was it Hautelook??? i don't remember but if you click on the darling clothes site right there, you can see how much it costs by going directly to the vendor. They have some awesome pieces and I look forward to buying more of their stuff!!! 
Also you can't really see but the shoes are from Kustom Shoes and they're pretty cute...pssst also from Hautelook. :)

My day was pretty good UNTIL.....
A page I wanted to visit WASN'T loading. I got the white screen with the little circley thingy that says connecting, connecting. I have been stressing over it for like 30 minutes; retrying and retrying and I just need to give it up!!!! Who the heck cares!? But for some reason it is the most annoying friggin thing in the world. It's almost like when you lose something you normally use, let's say your glasses or your keys and it almost brings you to tears. Yeah, sorta like that or it could just be me...since I am on crazy pills, right? Or maybe it's just hormones. who knows. still annoying and i hope they have a massive apology on their website for being a poopoo head.

And with that, I will have to go meditate and relax because my fibro hates stress....So i shall leave you with a pretty picture of Bella i took at lunch.


No comments: