Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Did a Flip.

Not physically...I think if i did that, i would hurt all over. 

I hurt more like my heart aches. For my doggy. 
She's ok...But I hate thinking about her locked up in a cage, alone and whining....wondering where I am. She knows from previous experiences that I'll be there to pick her up, she just doesn't know how to read a clock. So I sit here at work and all i want to do is leave. I want to pick her up and take care of her, even though it's going to be a pain in the ass
 That's my job though.

 I am her guardian

I make the decisions to make sure she is healthy and can live a long and healthy life. 

I will always protect her.

I never really understand why people get dog's to protect them. Protect Yourselves
Animals should never be used as weapons.

Sorry about my ranting. Just feeling a little sad about my pup. She's been through so much and I just hope and pray that this is it. I want my puppy to live a good, comfortable and long life. I almost don't care about the money anymore. I'm pretty much cutting my savings in half. Really, I'm very happy that it wasn't more than it is. I have a great Vet. and her surgeon is THE guy for me, thank you Dr Schwach. Also I am super lucky to have Natalie, vet tech from Redwood Pet Clinic as Bella's personal nurse and my friend.

It's funny; this morning I was pretty numb to all of this. I mechanically put her leash on and handed her over to Natalie. And now i'm feeling all teary eyed, waiting for time to hurry the heck up so I can see my dog.

sigh.

I know she'll be ok. 

I found this picture and i want to find the link to whoever painted this:
about.com didn't help even though that's where this picture goes to....I would love to give credit where credit is due and tell them how awesome this picture is. I see BELLA...even though this a male. 

Well, you all know what i'll be doing this weekend. I'll be tending to Bella. 
I hope you all have a great weekend. super hugs.

No comments: