Now let's figure out why I may be over emotional...(lol)
- Venus will be passing over the sun and we can see it. Western Hemisphere-that's us, we'll be able to see it in the afternoon...so remember to use some safety equipment to view it. It will only look like a freckle. Rare things (this only happens every 105 years, so I better see people looking at the friggin sun tonight) cause rare behaviors or whatever...lol...
- The fact that Gov Jerry Brown is a dick. (i'm very sensitive right now, so yeah he's a dick) Dude wants to limit the time animals stay at shelters to save money....from days to hours. STOP this crazy shit. .
- In a month it's the anniversary of my boyfriends' mother's passing. I'm already feeling very sad about it.
- I want stuff. lots of stuff...clothing and stuff....I need a bigger bank account.
- Counting calories. Last night i needed something sweet after dinner, so i had peanut butter on toast. The bread 90 calories, the peanut butter 190!!! WHAT???? I thought peanut butter was good for you???? ARGH!!! Well look at what was in my inbox this morning: Women's Health 78 ways to cut fat calories. Interesting article and definitely woke me up to a few things. ok...feeling a little better now. Woke me up a bit. it's time to start incorporating some ground turkey into my diet. Check out the link, really not so bad. But one thing I will never do is substitute cottage cheese for ricotta. Not a fan. no no no.
- i almost choked on a banana. ouch.
- I'm blessed with some really awesome lady friends....it doesn't have to be a bad thing to make me emotional...Yesterday i talked to three very special friends. I realized today how lucky i was that these ladies even think of me or talk to me. truly blessed.
- hey i'm feeling better...yahoo. lol. score....
My friends know i love to cook and lately i've been in the no cook zone, I blame the diet. But the above meal wasn't high super high in calories. I didn't use butter or heavy cream like some of the recipes online asked for in this dish. Small portions help too. Chicken stock is a good way to get a lot of flavor in your food without too much fat.
So what's for dinner tonight? I'm thinking Risotto with spinach and baked chicken. I thought Risotto would be higher in cals, but it's not...woot woot.
Food makes me super happy so I want to give you links of yummy food ideas from some of the blogs i follow because these people make super delicious food....which reminds me the first one uses Nutella. I need to get some of that....
wow normally there are more foods on my reader list!! oh well...these are the ones that got my attention.
Hopefully tomorrow I don't talk about food. haha. Have a good evening and remember to visit my friends etsy shop! HERE!!!!