Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blogger's Block.

Ok, maybe not blogger block exactly, it's more like i'm thinking about all these other things and my goofy nature isn't allowed to step out and shine. This week i've felt a little more pain in my body, which reminds me how much i hate fibro more and more. I am trying not to think about it, but it's always in the back of my head and i KNOW it makes it worse; like pressing on one of those pimples that hasn't hit the surface just yet, but hurts like a bitch. yeah...Well, I'm thinking this whole Fibro thing is made worse by stress and tension and i just keep feeding into it, so somehow i have to stop or at least find a way to relax....on command.

As you may very well be able to tell, one of my main goals in life is to be happy. There's too much pain in my past and in my body, so I put a lot of stress in trying to maintain a happy and healthy life now. Does that even make any sense??? I really should just take up smoking opium or something. Can you believe that...I put stress on happiness? I am ridiculous. I do know what makes me happy and it's unfortunate that such things require stress. 

I got an idea....
found on someone else's blog...go check his blog out.
Gerr and I should pack a lunch, grab Bella and take a drive. We used to do that a lot. Sometimes it was all about finding a surf spot, but my favorite times were the days the surf sucked. lol. It was nice to just GO.  Maybe I need to remember the simple happy joys of life. Sure checking SF funcheap for the other stuff is cool, but getting back to the simple, happy things that made life peaceful, well that's just a different story.  Hmmm...

This is me, Gerr took this picture at Ocean Beach in SF like 3 1/2 years ago. :)

No comments: