Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Counting Calories Sucks.

I haven't been doing it for very long, but I'm using this app-myfitnesspal.com to help me lose ten pounds. Now let me tell you about this TEN pounds. It's not really ten pounds, it's really like 5-7. Why did i say ten, well because my stupid body fluctuates 2-5 lbs every friggin month and ten pounds sounds like a real diet, not like I'm some silly girl trying to lose 5 pounds. Why is it so hard for my body to get in the 130's realm. Why??? Do you even know how frustrating it is? It's been like 5 or 6 years of working out to try and get to 135. It's a healthy weight for me, not that i'm unhealthy now, but come on it's 5-7 lbs difference. 

When I injured myself a couple of months ago-oh my god that was in January, holy shit on a shingle-I had to stop doing yoga, and then I was in pain all over the place and i was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia-oh the joy. I finally found a medication that helps me relax on a daily basis and the pain isn't so bad, but i'm still fearing yoga and hiking; pretty much everything i have loved to do for the last 5 years.  So I figured if i can't exercise, then i need to eat better and less in order to lose the weight that i've been praying for to disappear from my body and finally started counting calories.

The app is really easy to use and you input your exercise, water consumption etc. I lost 5 lbs, gained two back-i blame the weekend. Hopefully this week I can still succeed at losing 1 whole pound. But do you know why counting calories really sucks??? Because when  you do exercise, such as walking fast while walking the dog for 35 minutes burned 236 calories, well that 236 calories is now open for you to eat. Kind of freaks me out a little, because after entering my dinner last night, my total was like 900 calories. That is not good. Your dinner shouldn't equal half a days calories. Well, I need to watch that-but i would like to say is 240 calories was an avocado and remember that's good fat and not bad fat. sigh...ok i need to stop here...But see what i mean counting calories it's crrrrazy. I hope that i can keep this up though, because there is some truth in calorie counting, besides creating insane people who weigh their food everywhere they go.
image from cartoonstock.com



bcliving.com
the great fitness exchange

I think i'm going through a what-the-fuck-crisis. Like what the fuck??? lol. Where am I? Holy crap I'm 35!? I don't wanna be 35. I want to be 30, for the rest of my life. I don't want to age. What am i doing with my life? Will I ever do anything substantial to help anyone?? What will i be remembered for? So what facial stuffs work so I won't wrinkle? What about firming lotions, does that firm like every inch of your body so you never ever sag or wrinkle??? ACK, stop all of this and let me do something with my life that will at the very least be good.
image from here.
Well, i still have to figure all that out. What does the above picture have to do with any of this?? Unsure, but it makes me happy.

I would like to promote my friends Etsy shop, Treasures from the Alamo basement. She's an awesome chica and one of my closest friends. She's uber talented and is posting a lot of items to her store. The following items I love, so if you want to get me out of my funk please by me one! :)


mmm James Dean....yummy....
Alright pork and beans, I must bid you adieu. See you on the flipside!!!

No comments: