Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yesterday was not the day...

Tix were too expensive. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I love Jetblue, but i may have to check out another airline and i really don't want to..anyone else feel out of it today?
  • Last  night I tried a pinterest idea for a chocolate mug cake. I didn't use cocoa powder, i only had Quik, but i used less sugar because of that...you'd think it would still work, and well either that made the whole cake taste disgusting or maybe it's just not very good to begin with, I now have an aversion to all of these mug cakes. Click the picture and it should take you to the site it was on. Try it for yourself. I definitely wasn't impressed.

  •  I love the notes from a dogwalker site. Today's blog is about DINOS high value treats...treats that only should be given when our dogs react under stress-usually other dogs...I have lots of new ideas!!! check it out if you have the same issue and subscribe, because you won't be dissatisfied. 
  • Attention Hautelook fiends : Great deal on a really pretty bohemian maxi dress for 28 bucks! This is just one of the patterns, but they offer about 6 or so....

 HA i just passed my own test. I wanted to buy the pink version of this dress, i had it in my cart and everything, but i closed it...Sorry Hautelook I'm trying my best to save money, but trust me I love your site!
  • What is for dinner???? I have to make chicken again tonight...we buy those frozen bags of chicken and well, about 4 of them were stuck together so I had to defrost them. I'm thinking of putting something together in the crockpot and ready for us when we get home....The chicken may cook really fast so i need to be smart. (note:i didn't use the crockpot, but i may stew the chicken in some randomness i like to call Jacky Cooking Art)
  • I fear jinxing things, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed that no urgent jobs come up for Gerry on Saturday because he's promised me a day of fun! Either the city or some where we can walk around, have an awesome lunch, window shop etc. Maybe Haight St? Maybe Healdsburg? Who knows, but it sounds better than the gun range or the beach. I'm hoping it doesn't fall through. He's so cute though, he tells all of the customers that call him that Saturday he's trying to keep open for me. thump, thump, thump....
  • Wow i'm drawing a complete blank of what to chat about now...i hate when that happens. 
  • Someone that inspires me a lot is my friend Frances. She's creative, she's got a great personality, she's pretty, and best of all she's got style. I love seeing her pins on pinterest because she goes into a part of my world that I love and not that many people around me understand. I love Rockabilly style, and if you know me you know that I have no patience with my hair-so i rarely pull that off. But i  L O V E it. I want to share some of her pins that I am going to steal today because I have nothing else to write and look how pretty this stuff is. 
  •  


 I think Gerry will go crazy if i buy one more dress that has polka dots. He always says-Don't you have something like that already....


 i love the hairstyle...not the color. but i wuv it. I wish i could do the bangs, but I can't because my hair in the front is a turd. I have bangs but they're not thick. love the rollllllls......


 So you want to see what you can find on some of my boards....some things that inspire me? Well here you go:
I love old magazines-pre 1960's. Life, Pageant etc. I love old advertisements, news stories, pictures etc...



 i love strange art. Juxtapoz is one of my favorite magazines.

Photography, ballet, dance....it's all art to me. 

and you already know this...i love the bully breed...


The end..... for today.

No comments: