Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

i think my head fell off somewhere...

Feeling out of it this morning; like i could fall asleep while typing away. My  head is a bit discombobulated and I think i need to quit the coffee because i feel all jittery at the same time. Really not a good mix. I think today is bitch and moan Wednesday....so let's begin
  • A lady at my work has a staffordshire terrier which she takes to competitions and has won some medals and yadda yadda. The dog is over a year old I think. She was telling me how she was going to breed her next year. Since she was so open in telling me about this I was pretty open about saying "I don't believe in breeding, when there are so many dogs in shelters." This is what is wrong about society. "Hey i have this here dog who won at ONE championship and now she's got a certificate and woohoo I can breed her and have puppies and yadda yadda...." She did go on to tell me that she was going to get every test in the book done, but I asked her if she was going to get her knees checked and a DNA test. A DNA test will atleast prove she's mostly Staffordshire AND checking her knees will atleast let you know if her pups would get issues like Bella did (slipped knee cap, genetic disorder). She didn't know about this....didn't surprise me. I'm just not into people telling me how great their dog is and how they want to bring more pups into this world because they won a fucking medal. wooooopdeeeedoooo.
  • This isn't a rant, but I would like to thank the IRS for depositing my refund into my account this morning. I paid more of my credit card this month and realized i would be a bit strapped for cash this weekend after paying rent. I'm thinking it's time to move some of that mula into my savings, leave some for rent and play with like 40 bucks-must find someone to go to the Roller derby this weekend. Cost is 15 bucks at the door and it's at Fort Mason. Hoping I can find someone to go, even though I guess I could go alone...

  •  I shouldn't say too much, but i've been practicing for another flashmob. This time I'm gonna rock and I've had time to practice which is really good. It's this weekend and I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
  • I don't know what I'd do without this blog. If anything it's a place for me to vent and lash out at things I don't like or do like....it's my own little world. Thank God for that. 
  • Please sign the petition to tell all states that the Stand your Ground law is wrong.  I can't say much about the Trayvon Martin shooting. This whole thing is ridiculous. People are ridiculous. People are stupid. I learned long long ago that it doesn't matter what you wear. You should never judge a book by its' cover. As a female just because you dress trampy doesn't mean you're a tramp and here we are with the opposite sex.  A family lost a son because of discrimination. This law is based on racism and discrimination. I thought that was illegal.....
  • Ideeli top stuffs: Sandals (lots of them, 4 pages worth)-I think i need to go try on a lot of sandals to see what feels right before i buy them on ideeli. Classique fun dresses!!! True Religion shoes, but warning you they're almost sold out...
  • Hautelook top stuffs-Unionbay sandals 16 bucks (not my style but thought you should know), Skinn Cosmetics!!, love them but i already own some of the stuff they're selling, Amir Argan Oil....get them on ideeli or Hautelook or you'll be paying an arm and a leg for this stuff at salons...1928 jewelry-GREAT PRICES!!!
  • I want to get this google offer to Parrilla restaurant...The picture looks delectable...or it could be that I'm just really hungry....
 I don't like shrimp though...still looks good....
  • I started reading all of the blogs (ok about half) I have subscribed to. I forgot how hilarious people are and I really really should put some links to some of them, because you don't want to miss out on the funnies....
ok i gotta go. OH my, i am actually hearing my first Justin Beaver song... and it sucks! just as i suspected.

No comments: