- bleh now i'm depressed. Life gets in the way of traveling. I'm praying that Bella's UTI is improving and we won't have to do anything serious. I just hate thinking about more surgeries or ultrasounds etc, for our dog. She doesn't need that and ofcourse we'll do it for her, but she's our dog, i want her to be happy. :(
- Sorry Jetblue, i'm going to look elsewhere....i may have to wait a month anyway to buy tix for May.
- i love any opportunity to eat in San Francisco. so receiving and deals online makes me quite happy. I haven't been impressed with Google Offers sales though, and this one isn't that awesome, but I realized that they atleast help promote restaurants. The menu looks pretty tasty, check out the google offer here. Colombini Cafe and Bistro
- This livingsocial deal sounds delectable and I wish we had time to do this on a friday, but for the rest of you check out the Healdsburg Culinary Experience. Sounds fun, educational and hello! delicious.
- oh did I ever tell you guys that Sole Society finally stopped charging fees or whatever they were doing, now you don't have to skip a month...now it's actually worth going on their website and browsing freely...lol..
- i want this dress...
- Where else but on thrillist would you find out about the amazing world dodgeball society. check it out here... I used to love dodgeball. i liked the movie too.
- ah..i don't want to jinx myself, but i'm feeling slightly better...i can walk better and some areas hurt a tad, but others feel ok. i'm scared to jump for joy because that could fuck it all up. lol
ok i gotta run...tootles.