- 30 minute horseback riding on Livingsocial in Sunol for 30 bucks. Man, if I had a better back, shoulder, neck...etc...meaning if i wasn't all broken, i would totally do this. If you see this BUY it. 30 minutes on a horse is amazing.
- Ideeli top items-If you see a picture of Nicole Ritchie click on it. This is when I wish my mother did get me a giftcard from Ideeli-I want ALL three shirts AND a pair of jeans AND some shoes. Just to show you the pretty stuff here you go:
79.99 Joe's Jeans
Love this outfit...but i can't buy it.
another ideeli fav of mine is the 360 skin care line.
Also check out their windy city specials...pretty cool...
- This whole Hunger Games crap is annoying. Who and WHY are people reading this stuff? I sort of understood Harry Potter books and I definitely understood the reason why people went to Lord of the Rings and read the Hobbit, but I guess I don't get books these days. I had no idea people were even reading anymore. Here I am, reading Edgar Allen Poe and Louisa May Alcott's, Flower Fables. I guess i don't get it. shrug.
- Virgin Atlantic has a two day sale and woohoo prices are nice! buy in the next couple of days and you score some deals.
- Hautelook top items: "Bridal Kitchen Essentials featuring Cuisinart. :). Alexis is kind of interesting-high priced beach coverups that look pretty hot on the models. lol. Hairdo by Jessica Simpson and POP. ok i have always wanted extensions, but my hair is so thin that i just think it's a bad idea. Next time i see this I'm going for it....why the hell not...
- Ok that's all for me today. Talk to y'all tomorrow!