- I officially had too much coffee this am. Trying to cut down, because it makes me pretty jittery in the morning. During the day I'm ok after meals, but first thing in the AM i'm a bundle of nerves.
- Wow, the classiest prom dresses are on sale at ideeli. They're so pretty!!! and cute shoes!
Lucky for me. They're out of my size.
Kitchenaid is on sale too. You get an ideeli credit if you buy a mixer!
- Hautelook has Maui and Sons swimwear. It's not my style but the prices are right (i'm VERY picky about swimsuits/bikini's) 12 bucks for bottoms and tops. Also their Garden Style section is very affordable; very cute items. Imoshion is officially my favorite brand for purses. They have some cute styles and they're on sale! I already have a purse and if the one below was in black and white or some darker color i would have snatched it up!
- hmmm...well Only in San Francisco right? World Naked Bike Ride day, just in case you wanted something to do. Here's the link. I just don't think i could ride naked for an hour and well, no i'm just not that fun...but I could be a spectator AND we will be in the city.....
- Coupon for Peet's Founder's Day, buy one coffee get the second free on Saturday March 10th go to Johnny Funcheaps page and print out the coupon.
- I have realized I am terrible at buying children gifts. ok maybe not so bad, but I have no idea what to get people. I get stage fright, like what i'm about to get a child is too "young" or "immature" for them and clothing well UGH!!! sigh...I will keep looking later.
- I'm hungry. insert sad face here. I didn't bring any oatmeal.
Alrighty guys and dolls i gotta boogie! have a great day!