Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today will be a good day....

PMS is kicking my bipolar ass. Seriously. One minute I feel like i need to scratch my eyes out and rip people a new one and the next i'm all teary....damn pms....
I got some good news yesterday and I am still in shock. I hate announcing stuff online, but really it's just work related and not a big, big deal. I'm just stoked...
I'll have a lesson on friendship some other time...

I want some donuts...

I can't tell you how much I feel like i'm overeating. I fear weighing myself. I need to get a new scale anyway...I'm pretty sure it's wrong. I weighed a 20 lb weight and it came in at 23 lbs....soooo, something is off...

Nov 14
 did i miss a day??? I am thankful for the memory i seem to lack or have... :)

Holy crapola, turkey day is like NEXT WEEK!!! Turkey Ordered....I need to buy all the other stuffs this weekend. Should be fun, since Gerr is going wheelin on Saturday....I need to confer with my associated about Turkey day. She and I will be hosting a small thanksgiving and we haven't really talked about what we're making!!! lol. I am brining the turkey...I bought a brining bag off of Amazon yesterday...am I scared to do this...si...SI SI SI. I want the moistest turkey EVER!!! So I will also baste,  baby! Need to do more Research...so here's what i found using Epicurious:
  1. Step One...get a turkey...Got one. Diestel Turkey-organic and free range.
  2. Step Two..Remember to wash your turkey!
  3. Step three..what's the plan??? you're getting a turkey, you're remembering to wash your turkey (and disinfect anything it touches) now what??? read here for your PRE flavoring options..ok so i admit it, i'm freaked out about brining...but i have to try it....right??? i'm just scared of oversalting....
ok I need some brining recipes....

Turkey Brine Recipe -this one looks kinda simple...now i need to find a bucket!!!

Turkey Brine Savory Sweet life-this chick has a great idea! and i like where she's goin with her brine!

I bought a livingsocial deal....I'm taking Gerry out to eat at a fancy restaurant this weekend. We wouldn't normally go there, because it's pricey, but hey I got great news yesterday and he has his first staging gig (his own) hopefully...so we deserve to celebrate with a three course dinner at a fancy restaurant!!!

i need a digital thermometer.

Now that i'm reading my anxiety a little better, I know that i have to keep my mind clear of the things that make my heart beat harder, until i'm ready to deal with them...such as, thinking of something that is worrying me regarding a friend, is not going to do me any good while i'm at work. Putting those emotions in the background and thinking of the present is better and healthier for me.

Another thing...I wrote an FB post today about the "door is ajar" I know that i sometimes write posts that don't indicate anything specific because 90% of the people on my "friend's list" are not really friends. I know, right? coo coo...Basically i'll share here. My old band is playing in December and the lead guy keeps posting pics up of some of the reincarnations (of which I think their are 4) but has yet to put up any of the ones that me and a couple of other people were in...I don't know if he's being a shit or what, but sorta stings. So as for my comment about the door being a jar, it's because really I don't need to go to this show in December. I haven't been asked to sing or anything.

Cool Stuff on Sites
rue la la-a whole page of gifts-him, her, kids, etc...even broken down by price. super cool!
hautelook-just go...you'll find lucky jeans, cool holiday dresses, kids stuff yadda yadda yadda...what are you waiting for...
Take Action! Campaigns-do what it says, pick a campaign or all of them and sign sign sign.
joss and main-i think this sale is sweet. if you know someone who has a yard, some of these items would go really well for any personality type...i like the bird houses...i think my cats and Bella would also love the bird houses......
Ventee Prevee-cute porcelain box  cha cha's., diamond jewelry...whoa....
Smashbox-studio pop for eyes!!! 24 bucks!
KittyMeowBoutique-Personalized Christmas Cards just for you! check her stuff out...very impressive!
Short on Cents-get good deals, coupons etc on this site..check it out!
Golden tote-check out this subscription box...think Clothing...and you get to pick stuff...hmmmmmm...i may need to give this a try next month...i'm not too excited over this months options, but i am willing to try it out for all of you, next month!
Vixen Vintage-this chick has style...i just love all of her posts...she's awesome.

 pawsitive dog story!
The first story come from Stubbydog.  it's about a dog that was rescued by the initial foster parent after he was adopted. It's a great story, proving that any dog can be rehabilated (any smart person knows that) and also teaches us that we need to really check in on the people who adopt our animals. Lucky for me I hear about the pup a lot...her sister, well i haven't heard from that lady in a long time...
Here's another story...yes you get a bonus story today. Pitbull gets prosthetic leg great story about a puppy and his new prosthetic leg. the Humane Society donated funds for this guys little leg. It's a sad story, but a great ending. warms my heart any time people really respect our animals.  

No comments: