Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The media is a joke.

A big fat joke. And so many people believe everything they read. The media and the news you watch at night steer you into a direction that at some point you forget you ever had free will to begin with. Only once and a while do you hear BOTH sides of an issue. What I am most tired of is the media and journalists jumping on the anti pit bull bandwagon, and you know what??? I've seen this before. I'm not stupid. You can fool anyone else, but you can't fool me. Why? Because my life doesn't revolve around you. I listen to reports on the news and some are so biased! it doesn't even have to do with an animal, but you can hear it in their voices-secretly whispering at you underneath their charismatic words-"let me sway you to the dark side where your opinion will soon be banished"...Ok...I may be overdramatic right now, but I can't believe that people let this shit happen....No one questions anything...actually half the country, as we saw in the election, disregarded anything Mitt Romney said about their own class and just nodded their heads and voted for him...Makes me sick to my stomach. Wake up people. Question what you read, what you hear etc...Don't be blind. And for God's sake speak up. I have maybe 90 or so friends on FB and only a couple really speak up for something. The rest have no substance. Maybe it's just FB....i don't know...but it bugs me. I don't care for politics, but i do care for people who have a passion in their lives....

sorry, i'm a bit heated right now...

cool stuffs..
Hautelook-give the gift of reading. Start a new tradition...read one Christmas book to your kids during the twelve days of Christmas...check out the books.
Hautelook-different link! men's cologne! Good men's cologne-bulgari, gucci, dolce and gabbana etc.....
Joyus-cool stocking stuffer! 25 bucks for earbuds...these are cute!
Ideeli-Give the gift of Kitchenaid(i am so happy i got mine last year for Xmas!), Nothing says i like you than giving people treats on Christmas...like popcorn...oh yum...
Vente Prevee-Fauchon gourmet treats. Stuff like tea, spreads, chocolate etc....
Virtual Food Drive-start one...i'm scared to do it...i'm too embarrassed if no one i know contributes. If I felt like my friends were "givers"than i would...but i don't think they are...
Refinery 29-find the best mac and cheese SF has to offer....mmmmm...



 Positive Dog/Human story
From the Human Society. check out the link...it's a smilebox slideshow...People coming together is always a good thing...thank you for making me feel better today.

thanks all have a great day!!!

No comments: