Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ok where'd i go?

Seriously people, i somehow disappeared. I'm getting depressed. Started a little before Turkey day, but I'm feeling pretty low. When i start to feel the fibro, i know that something is going on...I always feel the fibro, but if it's more intense because I'm stressed or depressed. Happens a lot during the holidays, but i need to pick myself up think positively. Funny thing is, it works...when i start thinking about other things and trying to find ways to make myself happier.

We got ourselves a tree....But it's naked. Why? busy weekend i guess...Bella was sick...movies to watch....bla bla bla...tonight we're going out to dinner with a friend....when when when will we deck the halls or rather the tree?

Things that make me smile, so I don't concentrate on the Negative shit....

too cute pinhole camera...
makes me laugh...
thank you hon, for cheering me up with this...

well this is where i say goodbye. My mood is lifted a bit, but it took all day to get me here....My body feels a lot more relaxed....Fibromyalgia is connected to the mind and to the body, so remember to relax your body and not think or stress about it....
until manana....

No comments: