Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rock the Vote.

found here
I hope you're voting today, if you haven't voted already. I know in other states voting by mail is only for people with valid excuses, but here in CA you can choose to vote by mail. My ballot has been sent and now i don't have to worry about it.

Nov 6
I am thankful for my friends. I have a handful of close friends. I think back to when i was younger and i had many friends, but I only kept a couple of them close. Having a large amount of friends scare me. I am thankful for the people i call my friends. I am slowly taking down a wall that I created to protect my heart and because of these friends I am thankful.
found here
 I'm annoyed today. Gerr pissed me off. Don't want to get into it, but why do boys do stuff to piss us off?

Stuff on sites and smargalassafrass.
Ideeli-NYC picks-boots, dresses, accessories, pretty things!!!! good prices
REfinery 29-32 signs you are a hipster Funny!
Coffee for Less-order here for all of your k cups and stuff!! and i think google offers may have a deal for the SF area.
Care Causes-Tell Iowa Rep Steve King to stop opposing animal protection.
doggy loot!-i think this site is awesome! great deals!!!
Forever 21-check out their catalog/magazine here
huffington post-want to know what's going on right now at the polls. Check out huffpost live

Positive dog Story
you want a positive dog story? here's a positive animal album from the Humane Society. Here they are hard at work. brings tears to my eyes...wish i could help....I did send them money yesterday!

No comments: