Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Perfect head bobbing song at 9 am

"I love it when you call me Big Poppa...."

totally.

bobbin.

my.

head.

Shoedazzle has the August shoe choices ready and i think the boots are a perfect price. just FYI for you shoe addicts....and uh...no I didn't buy any...

let's look at some heavenly closets....I need a closet.

this would be ideal. Shelterness.com has 50 fabulous ideas of which I think this is the basic layout i would love. it would be a whole other room of my clothes, shoes, makeup, hair station, jewelry clips...yeah i could totally live with this.


I would love a closet for just my shoes. My problem with this picture is i have shoes of all sizes. 5 pairs of boots need their own shelf you know.

yes yes...i will need more space......

sigh...so pretty.

by the way..i also need to redo my pantry.
this would be perfect. 

let's all dream about this until tomorrow....
have a great day!


No comments: