Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's My Fried day!!

I hope many working people across America are taking advantage of this three day weekend and making it a 4 day weekend!! I am! and can you tell by all the exclamation points that i'm super excited and happy???!!! well if you can't tell,  then you're not reading this with much enthusiasm. Cheer up buttercup and let's get on with the fun!

Got my nails done. I realize that a lot of nail salons don't have every color in the rainbow, even if gray isn't one of those colors in the rainbow, but they have colors close to the ones you want. Remember, yesterday i wanted gray and pink. They didn't have gray, but they had a silvery gray. I still think they look cute. What do you think?
i know it's a bit hard to see, but the big toe you can kinda see it. I think it's nice, wish they had the gray. Lesson learned. If you know what you want and you think they may not have the color, buy it and take it with you!

What else, what else...mmmm going out to eat tonight! My livingsocial deal for Chianti Cucina! (remember i need to think of positive things, and what's more positive than FOOD???)  ok so it's one appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert. click here for the menu Appetizer-either the radicchio al forno or bruschetta. Bruschetta has a lot of calories because of the bread....but it's so good.....the steak or the pork chop? and i'm thinking some profiteroles and some coffee....i think tonight is about stepping outside the box a little.  :)

Forever 21 is having a buy one get one free sale....Mens, Womens, Girls, it ends Sunday. here's the link.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS...POSITIVE THOUGHTS....I CAN ONLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT I FEEL RIGHT NOW. NOT WHAT I MAY FEEL TOMORROW, IN AN HOUR OR THIS WEEKEND. 

i am a shopping freak. I know...i know...but who is going to tell you what a good deal is...i mean really?

remember people-don't talk about politics on FB. it's annoying.  Oh and I already know who i'm voting for, so i would really appreciate it if you all stopped asking me for money. thanks. 

i signed up for Birchbox and i'm going to tell you whether or not 10 bucks a month is a good deal for these boxes....so stay tuned.

i know what you've been waiting for "Positive doggy story time"
This article covers a bunch of different dogs and cats helping people in the community. It's really a great article. Read it. It's inspiring. I feel really good sharing these positive stories, because it helps us remember that bad things may happen everyday, but good things happen ALL the time and good people do exist. 

If i don't get back on tomorrow. just want to say have a great holiday weekend! be safe!!! 
See you next week! 





No comments: