Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It feels like it's Monday, but not really....

since you know, it's tuesday! I love long weekends. I definitely needed a day off after my three day's off. My body and my mind felt as if I had drank about two bottles of tequila and played in a mosh pit. I haven't been on a boat in a long time and after two days of boating, my body felt pretty worn out and achy. I'm sure I also tanned my irises, even though i wore sunglasses. The camping trip was great. We made some great food-hashed browns and eggs, sausages, flat iron steaks, corn on the cob and burgers. We swam and played with the dogs in the water. Bella had a great time, poor thing is exhausted. The boat is finally happy too. She's doing what she was meant to do and that's zip around and make people happy. Gerry got to do his thing and of course got all annoyed because he's very particular about wake boarding. Note to self, must find more people that know how to drive a boat for wake boarders! All in all though we all had a wonderful time. I needed a weekend away, no matter how tired or achy my muscles are.

whoa. My aunt from my dad's side just asked to by my friend on Facebook. I said yes of course. wow. i friended my other aunt. hope she accepts. kinda strange...I can't really get into it all here, just know that it's a big old mess. Even though i have great memories of them....sigh.

Well I have so much to do so i can only visit you for a bit. I did want to share this great

POSITIVE DOGGY STORY!
Meet Jonny Justice, a dog saved from the Michael Vick dog fighting ring and the WINNER of the TOP Dog Gund Contest.  I can't wait to buy him in 2013! Here's the link!!!
people if you google him, you'll find so many cool articles on this dog! He give me goosebumps!!! What an awesome pup! 

Have a wonderful day all!

No comments: