Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things i like....

I like Shopping. it's fun. temporary happiness, but it lasts a long time because you get to wear that shirt or pair of jeans multiple times and you're thankful that you did because woohoo your outfit looks rad....

I love rings.  pretty pretty rings. And now that this stretchy ring thing is becoming a craze-PEOPLE, i'm seeing it in every store i go to....lucky for me, I have a more refined taste in rings so mine have to have personality...ahem...i know this is related to the above paragraph, but rings are (to me anyway) a different category all together. I still have the cheapy rings i bought years ago when i discovered cubic zirconias and EBAY. i went COO COO. but you know what, i don't care. I've always been a bling girl and i'm glad that it's still in me. You may not find me wearing different earrings everyday or bracelets ( i have a tattoo on one of my wrists so i don't like to block it) or even necklaces (ever notice your hair gets caught in the chain? maybe not to you, but it happens to me all the time)...where the hell was i? Oh basically what i'm trying to say, rings are my "thing". here's today's ring....
goes very well with my outfit by the way.

Mitt Romney scares the crap out of me. I will  not be voting for him and i'm not a republican and i'm also sane, so yeah, no votes for that guy from me.  All the years I've been able to vote and have been willing to listen to both sides and nurp...i can't do it...each republican candidate gets loonier and loonier every four years....when i think about it, my anxiety level increases, so i have to say he's bad for my health...

Subscription boxes are cool. since I love shopping and all i decided to try these subscription boxes. I've done birchbox and gotten one box and it was pretty cool.  The items were sample sizes-benefit cleansers, foundation/spf stuff which i wasn't a fan of, nail polish, hair tie and a sample perfume. All for 10 bucks a month. I figure I'll try it for another couple of months and if I'm not impressed i'll definitely cancel. I did hear about another subscription  box that has bigger sizes and i'm looking forward to seeing my box next month. I got Bella a box as well...i'll review all of it once i get the boxes. 

I hate tags. who invented these evil things on T-shirts???? they scratch my back and are highly uncomfortable and drive me to hysteria where i'm ripping them off and causing all sorts of little holes in my clothing...damn the man...

i love SF funcheap.com and i never get tired of talking about it. If it weren't for them I wouldn't know about the awesomeness around the bay area. For instance-humans vs. zombies....yeah i didn't stutter and I hope to be there....

i love Ginger Rogers. Sassy and talented. Great dancer and actress...plus she was a beauty...

Positive Dog Story (no i didn't forget)
Ok this is a positive human/animal story and it's amazing! This is when i am reminded that there are GOOD people in this world. This story is about a pilot who rescues animals and takes them to their new rescues or sanctuaries. I guess there are other pilots who do this and they make up an organization called Pilots n Paws. I just can't tell you how amazing this is. It's not just about dogs, it's about ALL animals who need to go to safer homes or even safer counties-as we all know Florida isn't the safest for some of our favorite breeds..ahem..anyway, i think this is a great story and i needed to share it with all of you...

adios all...i'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: