Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

If life gives you lemons...

make lemonade....why can't life give you pork chops? I am hungry right now, not thirsty....

Big Green Egg Pork chops


Life is testing me right now...or maybe has been, but i was ignoring it. Sometimes you here some news and you should be like "OH MY GOD, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" But i'm one of those people who is automatically thinking "That's so not fair." I admit it, my first reaction is jealousy. And it's wrong...right? I'd like to one day be the person who is so very comfortable in their own skin and life that can react with a genuine "YAY". Will i ever be her? I hope so. Because I really don't like myself when i react like this, I should be very happy for them...and I am....I just feel my life has always been so unfair.....but who said life was fair, right?

ok...let's move on because that was just depressing...funny thing is that the situation stressed me out and i woke up with a kink and a little pain....negativity....pain....fuck...gotcha...so guess what my mantra is today: POSITIVE THOUGHTS....

So as far as my ring collection...here is my new teacup ring from Sammydress...it is adjustable but i don't want to mess with the the metal and wear it out. It sort of fits perfectly on my ring finger....
Thinking about buying the following which are currently on Hautelook....
or/and
Normally i don't wear yellow...but it's nice to have a bright color on your hands once in a while....livens up dark colors, for sure..
 
blah..i can't buy those two rings for 16 bucks each...no way
 
you know the picture of the pork chops is quite nummy...
 
today is September 11th. From what i remember it was a tuesday  in 2011. Today is a day of remembrance and to pray for the families and the lives that were lost that day. I still can't look over the newspaper that i got that day. Or the one with the list of names. sigh...it's a tough day for Americans....
 
 
 POSITIVE DOG STORIES
There were many heroes on 9/11. some of the most important were the canine search and rescue teams trying to discover life underneath the rubble.  Here's a link to those stories on Wild About Pets. Remember these dogs are trained to do some of the hardest jobs...they find bodies...alive and dead. They are the ones sent into the crumbling abyss, often times injured. We must honor these dogs and their handlers and thank them for doing a good job. I wanted to copy a picture and insert here, but there are too many good ones. Please check out this link.

Have a good day everyone....


No comments: