Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tooo jitttterrrry.

I think my body no longer likes my morning cup of coffee, which I never actually finish. Every morning my heart starts thumping after i take a couple of sips. How sad is that? I know, I know, i should probably eat something in the am, I'm not programmed that way. I'll try again tomorrow with some toast and see what happens.
  • We had quite a scare last night with one of our dogs. When I say "our" it's because we live in a tiny complex and we're all very close friends. One of our dogs was stung by a bee and very quickly was in  anaphylactic shock. Poor pup was taken to the vet and quickly saved. Now we all have to learn how to use the epi-pen. I'm just glad that Evee is ok. Here's some more info from Ehow about bee stings. My dog loves to eat bees, I wish she didn't-but now i know to scrape the stinger and NOT use tweezers. ugh. 
  • Do you ever feel like you do most of the housework? cleaning? responsible things like feed the dog? set up appt's? yadda yadda? you probably do, the other person is a slug. :)
  • i bought my boyfriend a massage a couple of months ago, he hasn't used it. I think i'm going to call to get my very first massage ever! oh and it was through livingsocial.com by the way.....
  • A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down....
  • oooh just heard from the Memphis that David Sedaris is in our area....
the following quotes are for your pleasure only....

"If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary."
"Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings"
"Certain motherfuckers think they can fuck with my shit, but you can't kill the Rooster. You might can fuck him up some times, but, bitch, nobody kills the motherfucking Roster. You know what I'm saying?"
"If you read someone else's diary, you get what you deserve."
"After a few months in my parents' basement, I took an apartment near the state university, where I discovered both crystal methamphetamine and conceptual art. Either one of these things are dangerous, but in combination they have the potential to destroy entire civilizations. "
"It's just a penis, right? Probably no worse for you than smoking."
"I love things made out of animals. It's just so funny to think of someone saying, "I need a letter opener. I guess I'll have to kill a deer."
"This left me alone to solve the coffee problem - a sort of catch-22, as in order to think straight I need caffeine, and in order to make that happen I need to think straight."

That's just a taste of his brilliance. Check out ticketmaster to see when he's coming to a town near you. Also go read a book of his, guaranteed chuckles.
  • hmm, i'm not sure about groupon. I don't think i like it. Either I'm using it wrong or it sucks, I can't tell which one....
  • I still think Axl Rose was hot way back then....

 Well i think that's enough for today. Grab your binkies and go take a nap for me.
lot's o love.

No comments: