- ok. well what is on today's agenda people...well as always we should talk about animals. Did you know there are currently 14 states with animal laws which protect them against being left in a car? Do you know if your state is listed? Personally I can't believe there are only 14 states that find animal safety important, what the fuck is up with the rest of America? Grrr...well check out the chart here. As for us Californians this is what you get:
|CA||CA PENAL § 597.7||An animal||Leave or confine an animal in any unattended motor vehicle under conditions that endanger the health or well-being of an animal due to heat, cold, lack of adequate ventilation, or lack of food or water, or other circumstances that could reasonably be expected to cause suffering, disability, or death to the animal.||First conviction: fine not exceeding $100 per animal. |
If the animal suffers great bodily injury, a fine not exceeding $500, imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding 6 months, or by both.
Any subsequent violation of this section, regardless of injury to the animal, punishable by a fine not exceeding $500, imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding six months, or by both.
|Peace officer, humane officer, or animal control officer is authorized to take all steps that are reasonably necessary for the removal of an animal from a motor vehicle. |
Must leave written notice bearing his or her name and office, and the address of the location where the animal can be claimed.
i think New Jersey has it right, but anyhow check out the site and see what your fine could be if you break the law.
- hahaha...ok...now this is the cutest commercial ever....
- my tummy is rumbling. Gerr's making pizza tonight. I am so excited. He's like a pizza artist. Granted the pizza may not be ready until 8 or 9, because he's meticulously cutting vegetables and cooking meat toppings to obscene perfection, but it's worth the wait....i'm hungry!!!
- So i just found a blender, food processor on hautelook for 69.99. We saw one at Costco for ugh, I don't remember the friggin price AND Gerr isn't answering the phone....this is torment. One may ask what's the difference? Well, one works better with liquids (blender) and the other with solids (food processor) here's a link from ochef.com for more tantalizing history and info! it sold out in seconds. Well off to costco we gooooooo.
- Ok annoying song of the day...Thank you black eyed peas for writing "My Humps"
why can't i stop bobbing my head....
My brain is super blank today. All i can think of is pizza and cuisinart blenders. I may need to cut this short. Have a great day all!!!!