Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

flargon blargon bliggedy blah.

that above seems to be the perfect sentence for me.
  • taking a break from the hustle and bustle of the work day. I woke up at 8am this morning. Apparently my alarm decided it was not going to "alarm" me. f u c k. i fixed the problem. 
  • i like the F word today. 




www.letsfcancer.com check it out. amazing site. donate today. share your story.

  • www.alz.org The Alzheimer's Association link has a lot of information and even a caregiver stress test. 
  • Last night I was sitting and thinking about some of the friendships I have. There is one that sorta bugs me. You know when you reach out to someone and you are the one who texts or calls or sets up meetings or dinner dates, well isn't that a bit "abusive"? I would tell this person that I'm sick of being the one who has to make a point of setting up our "playdates" but why should i give her that? I did realize that I have some pretty good friends. People who ask me what i'm doing and who in return i invite to  do things as well. I realize those are the best friendships. 
  • hehehe...

  • I bought a rice cooker on ideeli for 15 bucks. yay me. 
  • can you believe it's July? I can't. 
Sorry so short today people. In a nutshell-
  • Bella is doing well. I think she hates me though since she has to wear her cone of shame when Gerr and I aren't home. 
  • Our house is really really hot.
  • Kitty sitting is going well also except I haven't been able to play with those poor kitties. We have left them in a room with lots of toys. They go back to their family Friday afternoon.
  • Gerry's mother is getting worse. just sucks. 
  • the weekend was really nice and very relaxing. 
that's all folks. I'll try to have more stuff tomorrow.
lots of love and hugs.

No comments: