oh the randomness begins:
- reading about Henry VIII and his queens is quite interesting. I love the tudors but actually reading about them is amazing. Way too dramatic and I imagine I'd rather have been some peasant far far away from the castle than being part of court. Too many decapitations for my taste.
- "What do you think i have down there a gnome?"
- Some skincare products are pretty expensive, but the easiest way to achieve smooth, firm skin is by using an egg white face lift which reminds me i should probably do one later on today. My face feels amazing after it.
- I could eat lava cakes every night of my life, but then i'd probably wind up weighing 500 lbs.
- It's good to talk to your parents once a week if they live far away. :) need to do that today.
- Pictures are pretty.
- cute designs from my friend Dominic, check it out. dinosaur factory
- i think it's time for some breakfast-eggs and leftover rice and beans. yum.