- Macaroni and Cheese. I love macaroni and cheese. My recipe for cheese sauce is simple alter it if you please. (i am a free hand cook so you'll have to wing it too). 1. a medium size scoop of butter, melt it on medium high heat and do not brown. 2.Pour milk (enough to cover your noodles) and heat to almost boiling. 3. Add lots of shredded cheese. I use sharp cheddar and to add a bit of sodium i'll add parmesan cheese. 4. Stir a lot and heat almost to boiling. Add a couple of dashes of pepper and some garlic salt ( i never use salt unless a recipe calls for it, usually when i'm baking). Taste. You may want to add a little more cheese if you don't think it's cheesy enough, but really is there such thing as too much cheese???? Now here is when you have options. If the taste is right and the thickness is perfect you can cover your noodles and serve. If it's a little on the wet side and you want to bake it pour it in a baking dish and toss the noodles, pour some breadcrumbs on top and bake for about 10-15 minutes. I usually switch over to broil to bake the top and make it crispy. I know this recipe isn't perfect-no exact measurements and all, but it tastes good and i get lots of compliments from it. Enjoy!
prettiest flower ever
- One of my favorite sites is by an organization called BADRAP. check it out. They do great things for my favorite breed. Proving that these animals are wonderful, loyal and loving pets. They have programs dedicated to training and correcting behaviors. They saved Michael Vick's dogs and rehabilitated many of them giving these animals a second chance for a life of happiness. Please visit their site.
- Stars!!!! Gdawg has a great app that shows you the constellations and gives you the names of the stars in the sky. I think it's awesome. Great tool for kids and adults. I don't know the name of the app (I don't have a fancy phone yet, i don't need it). This site seems pretty darn cool, so check it out. it's a skywatching site and has all sorts of beautiful pics.
- WAVES! Gdawg is a surfer, so go the beach a lot. Check out the pretty pics, by yours truly courtesy of mother nature.
- Ok, so I know by now no one wants to talk about the Rapture dude, but according to www.examiner.com he's missing. Ofcourse this man disappeared! What i'm hoping though is that he gives the money back. I feel bad for all of those people who really thought the world was ending and sold all of their possessions. I don't care if they were gullible or whatever, but these people really did believe it and they deserve to get their money back. I hope Mr Camping does the right thing.