Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday's are for paying bills...

and staring at  my bank account asking the Money Gods for more money. I don't think they're listening. It would help if I stopped spending money. Maybe I could be like my Sim who always has leftovers in the fridge, gardens and bakes for money and her dog digs around the yard and finds cash. sigh...Am I the only person who doesn't want mean Sims? I refuse to make one rude to another Sim. I am entirely too nice. My Sims are employed yet they can never make it to work, because I do not have a data plan on my tablet. lol. oh well, work the fields bitches, garden your asses off!! I know you were so interested in my Sims. don't lie...you want to live next door. :)
  • Hot on Hautelook-there are like 3-4 womens items that are gorgeous. so go and check it.Mens items, kids items and home items...i need to close the page...oh and Imoshion....grrr...
  • Ideal on Ideeli-ARGGGH...kitchenaid....and soooo much more......
found on the Edge of Dreaming Blog.

  • I already have plans on Friday and Saturday night, but here are some cool ideas for this Cinco de Mayo weekend!
Star Wars Bike Party....now that sounds like a fun thing to see. May4th
Burlesque and Creepy Puppet Show May 4th
San Francisco Cinco de Mayo Festival at Dolores Park May 5th
Free Comic book day-May 5th
Classic Cars and Sausage Oakland May 5th
Capture the Flag, Golden Gate Park May 5th
Free Hot Dog Day, Richmond May 6th
Open Studios Marin! May 6th
AND LOT'S MORE CHECK sf Funcheap
  •  mmmm listen and watch...
  • I'd like to whine about this body pain for a moment...it sucks. whine whine whine...go away..
  • Gerr and I will be in NY a week from today!!!! how awesome is that?
  • Read the following blogs, because they're funny and maybe you'll learn something:
My favorite dog safety group was on TV, check out DoggoneSafe
Need some Cinco de mayo food ideas check out: Crunchyrock.com
  • Speaking of dog...Bella was reverse sneezing a lot last night. it's loud and scary sounding and it's stupid to call it a reverse sneeze.  I gave her some benadryl this morning so hopefully that calms down whatever is bothering her. 
  • Fibro pain sucks. :(
Well everyone have a wonderful day, be safe and give people hugs...i don't care who, just give out some free hugs.

No comments: