Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bag is half way packed...

One suitcase is all we're bringing. I'm bringing dresses and a couple pairs of jeans. I even packed my jammies, can't forget those! Need to pack meds, hair stuff, makeup, etc....all the other essentials that go with this package. LOL!  I am getting excited, but limiting myself to little excitements so that I can still enjoy and take in each day as it comes...It's hard for me to live in the present I guess. But I'm very happy and so peoples, I will not be here for about a week. You'll have to find the ideeli and hautelook stuff all on your own. i know painful.
  • I was going to write about the differences between male and female sexes when it comes to cleaning the house, cooking and the such....I really want to, but I know it's very sexist. It's more my interpretation of the men i've had to deal with in my life and the current frustrations. I would have loved a video camera in my home on Saturday so that I could show Gerry that for every 5 breaks he took, I took a pee break and a water break. While I was on my hands and knees scrubbing, he was perusing CL for dune buggy parts. Or yesterday, when the man made me some delicious french fries and i had to follow him around picking up pieces of potato, wash the cutting board etc...but i will not write about that...not at all. But if I were to come home and he was doing this...
 I don't think i'd be pissed. maybe not in pink or whatever, but you know scrubbing the floors would be neat. :)
  • I don't know who reads my blog and i see i get hits from different countries and the such. I do want to share this Care 2 causes link to help a sanctuary for unwanted animals. They need a new place to go and they need it fast. Please click on this link and read about it. We need more doggy sanctuary's in this world. Please help in any way you can. Information or money. or just send prayers if that's all you can afford.
  • hehehe, cute stubbydog video link here! This is for their contest! it's too cute.
  • Apparently i need to study the map of SFO and the airtrain at JFK...ouch...my head hurts.I know where i need to go, but looks confusing...taxi or airtrain? We'll see how we feel.
  • hot on hautelook-for men kid robot-hats, beenies, tshirt,  awesome bay to breakers toys-pure SF fun. Core Bamboo-up to 75% off. Now I have seen items at Ross but the prices are still higher! sooo, go check it out. Great kitchen stuff, think cutting boards, bowls, pastry rollers, etc...
  • Ideal on ideeli-for her Juicy Couture-I would be an idiot if i didn't tell you they were on this site. AWESOME prices and some dresses are to die for...I'm so sad. Hopefully they'll be back!!! sorry male species, i don't really think the men stuff was worth writing about...
  • Girls, remember to go shopping with friends. I did that yesterday and had a fabulous time. Sometimes  you just gotta get in the dressing room with your girlfriends and try on an insane amount of dresses and have a ball.
  • I need to buy Yankee stuff when i get there. I am bringing my yankee tshirt...hmm, should i wear  my jersey??? 
  • Alright my little fawns...time to leave you...talk to you later or tomorrow. Ciao!

2 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

If you come home to find your husband doing that, 10 to 1 odds say that he's about to inform you of a very important "life decision".

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem along with your website in web
explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large component to other people will leave out your magnificent
writing due to this problem.
My site: vintage christmas ornament