- Cinco de Mayo tomorrow...any plans??? Not sure yet on our end. We're meeting up with some friends tomorrow evening, so i'm hoping some Mexican is in order..Need help figuring out a yummy menu? Well remember that Carnitas is easy-think Crockpot! I may need to make this for Seis de Mayo? Also Guacamole!! My version of guac is pretty easy, just don't forget the salt. Think avocados, a little bit of onion, some tomato (or leave it out), lemon, garlic salt. I don't peppers in my guac because i don't want it spicy. Play around with it, but always taste, taste, taste!!! ok now i need some Guacamole...since I'm drooling, here's a pic for you to join in...
- Ideal on Ideeli-Day at the Derby-favorite item here is the Black nude floral strapless dress...very very classy and cute. $79.99
Tommy Bahama outdoors items; think hammocks and towels.
- Hot on Hautelook-BBDakota and Jack-really pretty dresses. Favorite item here is a Jack Ward Dress 29 buckaroos....
I love wedges sale.
mmmm fridays are fabulous don't ya think? I can't wait to go out to dinner with my friends tonight to thank them for helping with our pup-I cannot describe how much they're relieving my anxiety by being such great aunties. We're taking them out to the Cheesecake factory. I think I need to study the menu before we go....Have you seen the menu? It's a book? Maybe not War and Peace but a small novel has about the same amount of letters.
- As a migraine sufferer, I love to give people more information about migraines. Lifescript's article Migraine Relief:10 Myths and Facts is informative.
- Bella was a lot better last night...sounded like a piggy a couple of times, but she slept in her own bed (for a little while). Bella is like a child. When she's sick, she plops herself onto our bed and I cannot move her 72 lb body. It's like she knowwwws, I'm a weakling. Anyway, hopefully this reverse sneezing crap is going buh bye.
- Because I'm sometimes a bit random...I realized that a lot of things have dual purposes...Like this cup in front of me-i can turn it into a vase! it would be a stupid vase, but you know reuse, reduce, recycle and stuff....so I began my search in investigating what can you do with tampons. They serve one purpose, but what have other people done with them??? well I can't look at such things here(blocker), please look at your own risk, but hey tamponcrafts.com sounds like an innocent site.
- As I was meticulously searching for about 5 minutes i realized that young girls these days are friggin lucky. Wikihow has an article on how to have the perfect first period. My experience wasn't terrible, i was bummed out for sure, but i had no idea what was going on. Sure i had health ed and stuff, but i think that happened after the period. probably want me to stop talking about my period huh? ok...ending...this....topic.
- and because i'm in love with Textsfromadog.....
- Alrighty, i gotta boogy...hope you all have a great day! be safe this weekend. Don't drink and drive. lot's o love.