Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Dia De los Muertos...

Is it really a happy day to celebrate? to some yes, because they remember the people who have passed and celebrate their lives. So I guess it's an ok greeting....
  • Yawn. I'm friggin tired. We didn't go out late last night, i'm just constantly tired. Could be the whole time change coming up. You see, most people should remember that Bush changed the date of our time change and I think he messed up most of our internal clocks. Bush ruins time. ok that's the name I gave it, but it's a good read. 
  • Ugh, once more I bought a gift to someone who can't seem to schedule a damn thing. This is the last time I buy someone else a livingsocial deal. I have to set up the flying thing after asking 3 times for available times from him....isn't that ridiculous???? Going forward people, remember it is not worth it to buy someone else Livingsocial deals. You will waste your money.  The only time I think it should work is when you buy your parents tickets to Cirque du Soleil or something like that.......
  • i need a vacation. time off for sure. I'm getting so tired of work. Especially doing other people's work. I know i should be thankful to have a job, but sometimes pushing too much makes people irritated to the point they don't want to be at work anymore. I've always felt a need to go to to work, do my job and try my best at what i did. But lately this crap has been unbelievable. I think at a point you  just sort of have to do what you were hired to do and wait to do the "extra" things later.  I don't know how to approach this, especially when the tasks given were managerial ones to begin with. Some of this is beginning to be too much for me and to fast too learn correctly. Blind guessing just to soothe their expectations,  no one is taking the time to actually teach me anything. Sigh. Feels better to write it because it just pisses me off to no end. I don't want to be here most of the day and that is a sad feeling. I am starting to not like my job when i actually really liked it for the longest time. sigh...
  • Here are some Dia de los Muertos stuffs for you to look at...
  • Lot's of pretty dresses on ideeli for the holiday season. I saw a red one which was absolutely beautiful, but I don't really go anywhere for these gowns. Maybe they'll have a sale closer to Christmas. 
  • I'm being overloaded with Yankee News. Lot's of re-signing players. I'm sort of upset about CC Sabathia contract being extended, but that's because in the playoff's he sucked hardcore. I just pray that they get some better pitchers for next year. Can't keep having bases loaded and nowhere to go from there either, so some more star hitters, k???? Go Yankees!
  • I am feeling super low about myself today. I'm not quite sure. I'll blame work though. Well a little over 6 hours to go. 

Have a better day than me, k? hugs bugs.

No comments: