Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is there a song out there for Tuesday?

There probably is, but i just can't think this morning. lol. let's get on with the show.
  • First thing I read when i get online is Iphone blows up on flight-my first thought is, "thank God i don't have an iphone", second thought is "oh wait i'm not flying anywhere." Nice to hear though. I'm not a big fan of iphone, ipads, i i i i . I don't like apple. that's me though. so it made me grin. as for all you iphone 4 users, read the yahoo article.
  • If you can believe it, I didn't buy anything on Cyber Monday. I DID make my last and final payment to my car leasing company. Yup. I officially-well almost-own my car. Once i get my title I will treat myself to a most delicious meal. 
  • but ofcourse with delicious meals comes not so delicious pounds added to my physique. I am so not happy. Thank you Thanksgiving! ugh. Well i officially lost a pound from the 4-yes 4!! lbs i gained. How the hell did that happen?? I had ONE serving. ugh. Anyway, i lost a lb since i last weighed myself. What am i doing right now to help assist with that? Well limiting food intake. Out of that wonderful turkey, i made a soup-so I'm eating soup for three days. I will probably need to make another soup tomorrow night for Thursday and Friday lunches. I think the next soup will be lentil with carrots, blended....hmmm we'll see. 
  • How can companies sell scarves for over 150 bucks??? it's a scarf? i dont' get it. Unless you've hired silkworms to make your silk, do not charge that much for a scarf. I don't care who you are.
  • As I go in this direction of ranting and raving about price I do want to add that anyone that charges over 5-10 bucks for a bang cut trim is an asswipe. Yes, lady down the street who once charged me 50 bucks for a hair trim. Do you know how thin my hair is? Do you know people of the internet that I don't have layers? This is a straight line across....ugh...whatever. Basically i'm bitching and moaning because I need a haircut and i need one by a professional because they have the talent i'm  missing to make my bangs look right. Yes i trim my own bangs, or else i'd  be in a salon every month and i'd be shit broke. 
  • If you've been living under a rock, you haven't heard this awesome song by Adele. 
  • Gerry and I are planning a Christmas Party. Yay. A white elephant party and I already know what i'm getting for it, won't share it here because that would be cheating. Where the hell did the White Elephant idea come from? Check out Wikepedia's answer. Also other names for White elephant include:Yankee Swap, Chinese Gift Exchange, Dirty Santa, Thieving secret santa, Parcel Pass, Pollyanna, or Christmas Swamp Thing.
  • Well, i must go my friends. but i will leave you with a funny Christmas something....


No comments: