Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's 11:25 and I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas. According to Norad Santa Tracker he is on his way to Austin, Nevada. It's pretty cool so if you're up check it out. I am pretty sure I saw Santa because I was looking up at the sky and saw a white line cross the sky-notice i didn't say shooting or star...because i seriously think it was Santa Claus. We're off to midnight mass in about 15 minutes. I had to give Bella some benadryl because she was itching her eye and it's all red, so she's curled up in a Bella ball which looks darn cute, if you ask me. Gerry is laying behind me on the couch taking a short nap and i'm just waiting to go to church. We checked out some awesome christmas houses and attempted to find the Transiberian house, but alas we did not. I will leave you fair readers. I hope you have a great Christmas, be safe.
lots of love,
jacky

No comments: