Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another wet day...

It's another rainy day in the Bay Area. I like the rain, actually I love the rain. But I was sorta looking forward to dry weather, sun and warmth? Maybe it's because we had such a sunny weekend that I yearn for the sun to warm my face and not a heavy sweater to stop me from shivering. All in due time I hope.

  • Remember that blender I bought from Ideeli? It came yesterday!! I made myself a strawberry smoothie, and I just finished it. I want more...I wonder if two smoothies a day is ok? lol. My smoothies are simple, I don't add juice either. It's ice, strawberries, (banana's if I have them) and yogurt. I put a bit too much ice today, but still was super yummy when it melted. I hope to get some more fruit at the farmers market on Thursday to add more variety. As it is I only have a tiny bit left of frozen strawberries and a whole bag of frozen peaches...i'll be adding all the available fruits as time goes on...it will be a fruity adventure...
  • ideal on ideeli-Some cute dresses in Wardrobe Wonders . Healthy Eating-appliances, cool lunch kits.Celeb style sale-featuring super cute lace dresses-too cute-like this one:
OR
  •   Hot on Hautelook-Enzo Angiolini shoes shoes shoes......yumm...Silver and Gold jewelry, Cures Skincare-Not sure about the company but if you are, the prices are pretty good. Bella II Fiore-cute cosmetics..so tempted...but i can't....




 I really like these shoes...Have you ever worn shoes like this and your feet slip out and you go falling because nothing was actually keeping your foot inside except maybe the firm grip of your toes trying not to slip out?? It may be just me...




  •   I'm one of those pinterest people who if you follow me, I'll follow you back. BUT today i saw that this girl followed me and when I went to go "follow" her, she had on her about  me said "follow me if you like Jennifer Lopez". This is where I draw the line people. I'm sorry, but no. I will not follow you. nurp....
  •  Alrighty today i'm gonna go through my Google reader and tell you what blogs you HAVE TO READ. okie? ok 
  • Texts from a dog-super cute and totally funny. worth reading and checking it daily! :)
  • My Milk Toof-One of the CUTEST blogs I have ever read. It's just too friggin cute and i adore it. so check out the toof brilliance by Inhae Lee.
  • Attracted to shiny things-funny and honest blog. I definitely appreciate her drawings and humor. 
Alrighty that's all for today my tweedle dees...Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: