Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

where did my brain go?

I feel hollow in there today.

The weekend was a good one, but still a lot of emotions were all over the place. Takes a toll, you know?

My eyes feel dry and still leaky....

There are so many emotions over the last week that i just wish i could have gone back and fought them instead of making me look like an asshole.

it doesn't seem to matter what i feel, because usually those feelings are wrong anyway...

i am not having a pity party. Just feels like my emotions seem to have no real worth; almost like I was born wrong. Or dealt with life wrong from the beginning. Or never learned how to handle things correctly...

who the heck knows...

feels like the older i get the more issues i have....and here i thought i was getting wiser...just turns out i'm colder...

wow i feel pretty damn low.

this must not be enjoyable to read.




No comments: