Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

sawwy...

It's been a while. I was really out of it last week due to icky meds and just not feeling right. I felt like i was the zombie apocalypse. I'm gettin better and my brain feels less foggy, so i hope i can resume my nutty yet nifty blog tomorrow or the next. I didn't abandon anyone, i'm just busy. I do have some time right now so let's see what do i want to talk about...
  • zoloft is the devil. just sayin.....
  • I think my boyfriend thinks i'm a dork. As you know or have read, he gave me the Samsung Galaxy Tablet and i've downloaded nerdy word games, chess, mah jong...etc....well a couple of days ago I downloaded something called Fashion Story. If you don't know what it is it's like lemonade stand, but with clothes. sigh....i'm addicted. so sad. Since I don't want to be alone in this sad addiction, here's the link. You can even play online...I couldn't get you that link because it's BLOCKED!
  • Anyone else get highly annoyed when you call someone and they don't call you back? You text someone and they don't call you back? OR they send you an IM and then 4 minutes later they log off? can i smack someone for these things? doesn't do my anxiety any good. 
  • Tomorrow we're having a mini pot luck. I think i'm going to make a pasta salad. Easy schmeezy. Think-noodles, bacon on the side(one of our girls is a vegetarian), shredded carrots, maybe corn, i red onions, i've gotta look and see what the heck else i've got in the house, in a spicy ranch. num. 
  • ahhh a new week. Personally I abhor mondays. but it's also a fresh start diet and exercise wise. Last week was a big personal FAIL. Since i didn't feel so good AND my back decided to go icky I was pretty much stripped of any good chemicals in my body. So this week it's all about walking my dog, doing some yoga stretches. I'm about to chop off my shoulder because i have super stiffness and i am pretty sure another friggin pinched nerve....AYE. Anyway, just gotta try and get back to normal. 
  • Here's an ok article about losing weight. How to get Skinny? i don't really like the whole How to get skinny title. I'd rather see How to get healthy and fit? Skinny for me means anorexic, bony, unhealthy. It's not a bad article.
  • Bleh, now i'm just looking for things to write about....
  • Hey Livingsocial is having lots of romantic getaway deals for those inept males who cannot figure out what to do for Valentines Day. Ch ch check it out.....
  • So, My 4 year anniversary with Gerry is in a couple of weeks. I can't really say what i want to get him, because he actually looks at my blog once in a while!!! I thought the day would never come! lol. seriously, i'm pretty sure he was never interested in anything i wrote online. we've come a long way.
  • Alrighty...time for me to leave...Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: