Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

First Friday of the year.

How you doin you sexy beast? Welcome and thank you for being here....Now for some fun
  • This is such a cute story about a cat named Artful Dodger who likes to ride the bus.
  • Open Table is amazing. It's a great way to make a reservation, get money off on the tab and find great deals! Now introducing Prix Fixe  from about 100 bay area restaurants!!! I'd love to try it, but i am fearful i'll wind up with fish on my plate. ew. I have taken a liking to crabcakes though...very delicious.
  • Word of the day: Agoraphobia.A phobia is generally defined as the unrelenting fear of a situation, activity, or thing that causes one to want to avoid it. The definition of agoraphobia is a fear of being outside or otherwise being in a situation from which one either cannot escape or from which escaping would be difficult or humiliating.
  • Bella has almost learned "through". I will say she's learned it when i can just say through and not try to entice her with my hand. I have moved from the treat and now my hands are empty when i ask her to go through. She really likes hand gestures as well as words, so this may just have to be it. Fine with me, My dog can do a figure 8 through my legs, it took 2 days!
  • Gerry hurt his foot yesterday by rolling a safe over it. Not going to say much about this, because it's done and over with. We did go to a Kaiser hospital and i have to say that the whole process was smooth, the doctors were great. Lucky him it's not a break, but more of a bruise. He's gimping along just fine and relaxing at home. :)
  • I'm gonna start talking like my appy happy friend Melinda. I recently downloaded an app for weight loss. This has to be the year i lose 9 lbs. I have wanted to be 135 since I gained weight a couple of years ago. If you can add and subtract you know how much I weigh now. Funny thing is I remember thinking 135 was fat when I physically weighed it. Will we ever be happy with our weight???? 
  • i gotta run doves, too much toooo doooooo...
hugs

No comments: