- This is such a cute story about a cat named Artful Dodger who likes to ride the bus.
- Open Table is amazing. It's a great way to make a reservation, get money off on the tab and find great deals! Now introducing Prix Fixe from about 100 bay area restaurants!!! I'd love to try it, but i am fearful i'll wind up with fish on my plate. ew. I have taken a liking to crabcakes though...very delicious.
- Word of the day: Agoraphobia.A phobia is generally defined as the unrelenting fear of a situation, activity, or thing that causes one to want to avoid it. The definition of agoraphobia is a fear of being outside or otherwise being in a situation from which one either cannot escape or from which escaping would be difficult or humiliating.
- Bella has almost learned "through". I will say she's learned it when i can just say through and not try to entice her with my hand. I have moved from the treat and now my hands are empty when i ask her to go through. She really likes hand gestures as well as words, so this may just have to be it. Fine with me, My dog can do a figure 8 through my legs, it took 2 days!
- Gerry hurt his foot yesterday by rolling a safe over it. Not going to say much about this, because it's done and over with. We did go to a Kaiser hospital and i have to say that the whole process was smooth, the doctors were great. Lucky him it's not a break, but more of a bruise. He's gimping along just fine and relaxing at home. :)
- I'm gonna start talking like my appy happy friend Melinda. I recently downloaded an app for weight loss. This has to be the year i lose 9 lbs. I have wanted to be 135 since I gained weight a couple of years ago. If you can add and subtract you know how much I weigh now. Funny thing is I remember thinking 135 was fat when I physically weighed it. Will we ever be happy with our weight????
- i gotta run doves, too much toooo doooooo...
Friday, January 6, 2012
First Friday of the year.
How you doin you sexy beast? Welcome and thank you for being here....Now for some fun