Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

BLIGGETY BLARF.

SIGH..I'm a bit better today. Had to see my chiro this am and he worked on me a bit. My lovely neck felt a lot better and the radiating pain is still there but not every 1.5 seconds. Still feel shitty and crappy and fucking annoyed-you see, here i am practicing my freedom of speech also known as freedom of expression....
  • just purchased another livingsocial deal for a haircut, root touch up and blow dry. :) that should make me feel better once this pain disappears. I have another deal too, which i'll probably use next month....
  • I hope to God i feel normal atleast by Sunday...or come on MONDAY! something help...:( so not happy...
  • I probably would have been happier going home after my chiro appointment. I keep thinking if I cut my arm off MAYBE i won't have anymore pain, but with my luck I'll have phantom radiating arm pain. that is a joke people...
  • Tomorrow night our little circle of friends celebrate our buddy Memphis' 30th birthday! Welcome to the dirty 30 club. And if anyone says 30 is the new 20, i'm going to call them stupid because apparently they don't know anything about numbers.
  • Ofcourse SUNDAY is a big sports day and definitely a big day in SF because we're gonna watch our Niners hopefully win the NFC. Giants and Niners, let's play ball...err...football. which makes no sense since they use their feet like 5 times in the game. They should call it catch and hold on tight ball because some big motherfuckin refridgerator looking dude is going to slam you into the ground...has a nice ring to it...don't ya think?
  •  oh the rain! it's beautiful...and makes you want to go home and snuggle in front of an imaginary fire.....
  • almost bought one of those sensor trashcans for my compost....it was like 50 bucks for a 1.3 gallon...i think i'll go to bed, bath and beyond they must have a cheapy there....
  •  ok i gotta go..sorry been too busy today.

No comments: