Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blush...

Last night one of my old band photos went up online and I had a lot of friends "like" it.  I know it's a bit silly, but I feel really special that i had people like it, and i knew they liked it because I was in it.  I was pretty honored.  Wish i could thank people without sounding cheesy.
ok cool stuffs people...

what to give the cook in your life:
everyone loves a matching set.
Pasta is so easy to make...
monogrammed cutting board!!!
for the fashionista
Bling!
For the kids or the kid in someone:
I may need to buy this...I LOVE UGLY DOLLS!!! I'm not going to buy it, just in case...so cute...

for the actual kid..

Promotes imagination, not sitting in front of a TV watching shows or playing videogames.

For the Hello Kitty Fan
For the Girl with all the Jewelry
For little girls or doll collector
madame alexander dolls are awesome...this is lollipop munchkin from the wizard of oz.
 
For the person who loves decorating their home for Christmas
if you click on the picture it should take you to hautelook...you'll see a lot of stuff for the holidays and plenty of gift ideas.

because it's funny...

 
and with that i'm out.

No comments: